New court documents filed by Jamie say Britney refused to make an appearance at The Zone, forcing him to refund $1 million advance

ronron

23 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

YES, Sure

At least thats the narrative that team B was going with, so the fact the paper is the same just strenghens their narrative. I don’t see why they would need to fake those letters tho? Do you not think she has real fans that would write her a letter if asked to? Lol.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, ronron said:

claiming she doesn't care about her financial well-being because she's purposefully refusing lucrative business ventures

She's probably worth a billion by now. Bish can afford 100 generations of Spearses without any of them moving a single toe for their whole lives.

And "Britney's decline" (more like, lack of strength after being beaten to a pulp) happened...OH... as soon as the cship was approved!! Google any Britney video and read the comments to know in which year Britney's lost her passion (2008!!!)

• Like 5
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

they literally annexed an online article about #FreeBritney with pictures of signs made by fans and Britney shaving her head and her Planet 9 Instagram post on Sam Ingham's court document, and the text went as far as to address the conspiracy theories Jamie talked about, and all the situation about the media scrutiny the case is receiving. So why can't this document be real? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I don't know where it comes from but it could very well be part of their petition to put Andrew Wallet as co-conservator, since he self-credited as one of the people that made Britney's comeback possible and saved her from bankruptcy and kept her away of dangerous substances during her tours.

Whats her Planet 9 Instagram post on Sam Ingham's court document?

Just now, Bundy said:

Whats her Planet 9 Instagram post on Sam Ingham's court document?

a post she did on Instagram, but the online article quoted it.

The court document that Sam Ingham filed opposing Jamie's desire to seal the case, annexed an online article about Jamie calling the #FreeBritney a conspiracy theory and a joke, but it's literally the whole article with pictures and everything, including Britney's post, and pictures of her shaving her head.

22 hours ago, tumblinmoneys said:

Lord I hope the judge sees through this. They’ve literally just proved to the court that their main priority is Britney’s earnings, and not her wellbeing. She has enough money that she doesn’t have access to, it is disgusting that they would argue that this decision is justification for continuing a conservatorship.

Where is the incentive to partake in any form of work, for any amount of money, if you have no access to it? On top of this imagine if you were being given an allowance from an existing fortune, of your own making, that you would never spend in your lifetime with what you’re being given of it; again, where is the incentive to work? Pass.

It could also be argued that Britney has made a shrewd business move by declining to be associated with the tacky and pointless warehouse that is “The Zone”. If anything she is protecting her potential future earnings through a venture that would likely cheapen her brand. 
Britney has proved throughout her career that she has excellent instincts, why should this decision be perceived as negative?

I seriously hope that the courts do what is in Britney’s best interests, and facilitate linking her up with people who care about her, and not her money. To paraphrase  Cher - does anyone who is making money off this woman actually want her well?

#freebritney

Whats funny to me is that Jamie and Bryan act as if they have smt to do with her succesful career/fame. First they called Britneys fans their fans, Bryan also didnt seem very proud of her and even wanted to say that he also helped the family back in 2000 when he was moving to NY to work, as if Britney wasnt already a mega star by then and the whole family wasnt entirely living off Britney for already 2 years. If Bryan was moving to NY in 2000 and had a job, I bet having Spears as a surname sure helped him a lot. Now Jamie wants to say shes hurting her legacy or whatever. What does he ******* know about that? Is he a business man that always worked in the industry, did he help Britneys career in any way? Where was he during Britneys childhood? Oh right, on debt and drunk. He only has a "job" now bc he sided with Lou, went behind Britneys back and put her under a cship. Hes no manager and If he wasnt Britneys dad who controls her life and money, none of all his "important" friends would give a damn about his white trash ***. They seem to belittle her at the same time they want Britney to keep working and earning millions she cant control or spend. I dont think they respect, value or are proud of Britney tbh. I wouldnt be surprised If they are jealous of her success and the fact they couldnt make it on their own. I mean Britney even attached her name to a restaurant her father was involved and he still failed at that. Seeing how Bryan seems ******, I think they resent Britneys success even tho they sure love to live a good damn life bc of her. Maybe thats why they seem to want to take credit for her hard work, success and fortune. 

34 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

a post she did on Instagram, but the online article quoted it.

The court document that Sam Ingham filed opposing Jamie's desire to seal the case, annexed an online article about Jamie calling the #FreeBritney a conspiracy theory and a joke, but it's literally the whole article with pictures and everything, including Britney's post, and pictures of her shaving her head.

Oh, I know about the document and everything, but I was confused about the post u mentioned. Can u tell me which post this is?

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

ok, I re-read the document, and the post that they include in the document is not the Planet Nine, but the Pink Planet one lol

the post I was talking about was this

I didnt even remember those posts lol so thanks for sending me! Why did Sam include the pink planet post tho? Lol 

Questions: 

I’m confused... this project Rose is Britney idea? Or team Loucifer idea?

is she managing her social? If not what is the strategy behind all this weird post... make her looks unstable-crazy? 
What is the true? Why can’t she speaks? Fear of loosing her kids? Idk 

please Universe and god help Britney