New court documents filed by Jamie say Britney refused to make an appearance at The Zone, forcing him to refund $1 million advance

ronron

23 hours ago, Karmickiss said:
Be wary of others
The ones closest to you (oh)
The poison they feed you
And the voodoo that they do
But in rebellion
There's a sparkle of truth
Don't just stand there
Do what you got to do
You'll find it in rebellion
Your body starts breathing
They're not believing what they're seeing
'Cause you're rebellion
You'll find it so compelling
With everyone yelling
'Cause your soul, you're not selling
'Cause you're rebellion

Honestly I hope she remixes and releases Rebellion the second she's free.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I try my best to not make personal attacks here and be objective but y’all are delusional. Always some bull****. Human trafficking now? You honestly thing Britney would stay silent about something like this? My God. 

Human trafficking is defined as forced labor, too. It's not just ******. When they bring immigrants to a country and force them to work under threats, blackmail etc. that is human trafficking. Also human trafficking victims usually always stay silent under threats- that's kind of how it works lol. Why else do you think Britney's team is so big on censoring her during interviews and they limit who sees her etc.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Karmickiss said:

Human trafficking is defined as forced labor, too. It's not just ******. When they bring immigrants to a country and force them to work under threats, blackmail etc. that is human trafficking. Also human trafficking victims usually always stay silent under threats- that's kind of how it works lol. Why else do you think Britney's team is so big on censoring her during interviews and they limit who sees her etc.

Exactly and it’s terrifying this has happened in front of all of us. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Absolutely, it gives us a whole new perspective on her acting "off" this past decade  :(  

It seems as fans we always tried to blame random things like her oh maybe she's tired of fame, knee injury, her love life, her age,  paparazzi, her insecurities, medication(even though yes it is part) etc. but the conservatorship wasn't widely openly blamed until that voicemail came out. Now her overall shift is slowly starting to make sense. A lot of things are starting to make sense honestly, even though we still have more questions than answers. We were brainwashed by those conspiring against her to think it was absolutely necessary and for her own good. She was painted to be so unbelievably out of control. I mean look at the bogus TMZ articles team con probably paid for not too long ago mentioning "if Britney yadda yadda she could end up like Michael Jackson" it's that fear mongering they used to confuse everyone, complicit with certain media outlets, to make everyone believe it was conservatorship or death. SMH

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MoonLight28 said:

And all those ****ers wanting to go The Zone... when it's only for making money in the name of Britney with zero participation of Britney.... Britney has the dumbest fans ever...

I wouldn’t call Britney fans dumb... the amount of intelligence and work that her fans have done to uncover all the corruption in her life. This is a smart fan base... for the most part lol

• Like 1
On 9/8/2020 at 6:22 PM, KrisJ said:

Any “fan” that visited the pop up should be ashamed of themselves. 
It was painfully obvious this was just another cash grab and I’m so glad she REFUSED to partake in anything that will make her handlers more money.

P.s - Jamie and Devilou can both ROT 

I tottally agree with you, it was so obvious that they just wanted to make more money out of her. Is the same with the perfumes 

My mom bought me tickets for Christmas. I felt so weird about going, but I’m not gonna lie: I was kinda excited. With that said when we went it’s not like I didn’t know everything fans knew about it. It felt weird to go. The Zone was just so.....phony. Employees tried really hard to convince us that this was a really personal project from Britney. “Britney did this”, “Britney did that”. The group I was with were all casual fans and whenever the guide was like “Britney did this for us!” They all gushed and we’re excited (why wouldn’t they be?) but I mean I knew myself Britney had no part in the project. I was honestly surprised when they uploaded the video of her reading the letters from The Zone. I was like “huh....maybe she actually did have an interest in it?” I know better now, of course. But it was so funny to talk to employees. I would purposely ask them “sooooo has Britney come here?” (I knew she hadn’t” and their answers were “not yet! She is scheduled to come in April though!!!”

I genuinely wondered if any of the employees knew the details of the Free Britney movement.  

On 9/8/2020 at 12:57 PM, ronron said:

According to new court docs, Britney Spears refused to make an appearance at The Zone, a merchandise experience / tour dedicated to Britney, forcing her estate to refund the $1 million advance. 

The docs state: “The Conservatee has refused to engage in any business activities, including making a single non-performing appearance at a local pop-up store dedicated to the Conservatee, where minimal effort was required, resulting in the Estate’s being required to refund the advance it had received in the amount of $1,000,000. The Conservatee’s lack of cooperation in her own financial well-being and preservation of her continued stature as an iconic artist has deteriorated, rather than improved.”

In other words, The Zone paid Britney's estate $1 million for an appearance, but she never went. You may recall Britney posted a video of her foot breaking, citing that injury as one of the reasons why she could not attend. 

Mr. Spears' side is attempting to paint Britney in a negative light; claiming she doesn't care about her financial well-being because she's purposefully refusing lucrative business ventures.

What they aren't addressing is the obvious: she's not working because it makes the estate money, yet she has zero access to her own assets. Britney is hitting them where it hurts... in the pocketbook!

FreeBritneyLA on Instagram writes, "The Zone paid the team $1 million for Britney to make an appearance, but Britney refused. Conservator dad JAMES cites her refusal to work as evidence that Britney’s condition is declining, further confirming that the conservatorship is not intended to treat a neurocognitive disorder like dementia but for James to control Britney’s behavior for financial gain. Britney’s career decisions should be her own!"zonebs.jpg.05eb571ac65f20673b255ba8743b8d45.jpg

The nerve! Queen is fighting back! 

where are these docs thooo

11 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

9 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Well if that’s the case, they’re sh***y human traffickers who aren’t very good at forcing because she straight up refused to even show up at the zone forcing her brand to pay back one MILLION dollars. And now she’s not working at all. You know very well her team doesn’t want her sitting at home and have probably done everything imaginable to get her to work again. The cship is abusive and corrupt, that doesn’t mean any and every breath she takes is associated with a conspiracy. Every day there are more conspiracies and it’s exhausting. I think I can speak for us all when I say this just needs to end. It’s time for transparency. So glad of all the positive signs of things turning around in the past week. 

On 9/8/2020 at 3:18 PM, generation glory said:

Now we know why Britney didn’t sing on Britney Jean. Myah Marie to the rescue.

I agree w/ your whole post, but I would not say she refused to sing on that album. Britney actually did; she reportedly recorded vocals for all songs but for some odd reason, her recording team apparently decided to put Myah Marie on lead vocals for half the record...

It's another topic, but Britney, for instance, recorded vocals for the "take me home" part and the "Not alone" hook of Alien as well as vocals for the chorus of Brightest Morning Star. But those vocals were apparently (there is stem evidence) totally dubbed by Myah Marie's on the album...

This mix of Alien has Britney singing "take me home" (alone) and the "Not alone" hook (w/ Myah and Ana Diás on background vocals, and then w/ also Anthony Preston on background vocals). This mix of Brightest Morning Star has Britney singing the final chorus. Britney recorded vocals for Work Work, Chillin' With You (an actual duet w/ her sister) and Til It's Gone, but they were (according to some) mostly dubbed... Whose fault was that? Half of Passenger was also apparently dubbed... Whose fault was that? (Britney's team denied it, and Myah Marie explicitly denied it on Twitter.) Britney originally recorded vocals for the whole track (here's an acoustic mix w/ her original takes).

Looks to me Britney was quite involved in that album in terms of vocals and songwriting (Myah confirmed the second verse of Body Ache was left open and Britney co-wrote it w/ Anthony Preston), but her recording team oddly decided her vocals weren't good enough or something.