New court documents filed by Jamie say Britney refused to make an appearance at The Zone, forcing him to refund $1 million advance

ronron

40 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

If Britney has been through in 2008-2020 what I think she has - it's a miracle she's still with us tbh. 

No wonder she looks anxious all the time and her personality has changed a lot, almost like childish sometimes. She’s literally abused and held hostage! She’s traumatized, and there’s signs of that all over her. She’s a strong woman and she’ll get her freedom back! We are going to help her as much as we can! 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Leader
2 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I believe the ankle injury was real... But I also believe they jumped on that opportunity to use it as the reason why Britney couldn’t attend. Hence them shoving the video of the snap down our throats. Just like they used Jamie’s decaying colon as their reasoning for cancelling Domination. Which we know the truth about both now :checkit:

Thing is... Jamie's colon health issues were very real. They may have used that as an excuse to end Domination, but I do believe 100% he was hospitalized. That's why I don't like people calling him "Colon." I know what he's done to Britney, using her etc is horrible, but it still feels icky to me to make fun of anyones' health no matter what your views are of them. Not calling you out specifically btw. Generally speaking. 

• Like 7

So basically all our speculation about the c-ship is being confirmed day by day.. 
It’s so sad. This is horrific.
Her dad and his team no nothing about being iconic. They suppressed her and blew out her fire in her heart. Most of her iconic moments was pre c-ship... end the c/ship. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thing is... Jamie's colon health issues were very real. They may have used that as an excuse to end Domination, but I do believe 100% he was hospitalized. That's why I don't like people calling him "Colon." I know what he's done to Britney, using her etc is horrible, but it still feels icky to me to make fun of anyones' health no matter what your views are of them. Not calling you out specifically btw. Generally speaking. 

wasnt he at a birthday party the same week they announced his illnes? I dont believe anything.

6 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

So basically all our speculation about the c-ship is being confirmed day by day.. 
It’s so sad. This is horrific.
Her dad and his team no nothing about being iconic. They suppressed her and blew out her fire in her heart. Most of her iconic moments was pre c-ship... end the c/ship. 

She still had some, but yes, her fire did dim.  I hope she can get it back.  I truly believe her fire is still in there, we have seen glimpses.  
The more I hear and read the more I am convinced.  
#freeBritney

3 minutes ago, Richyroyal1 said:

She still had some, but yes, her fire did dim.  I hope she can get it back.  I truly believe her fire is still in there, we have seen glimpses.  
The more I hear and read the more I am convinced.  
#freeBritney

I agree. She is fighting back. Britney is so strong. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is my point exactly... these were both real issues (the colon and the ankle) but they were also used as smoke screens. They were given as the reason why things didn’t happen when there were deeper, actual reasons going on behind the scenes :schoolingtime:

• Like 4
4 hours ago, onyx09 said:

Who remembers the name of the facility they checked her into?

wich one?

the 2007-2008, in order: 1.Crossroads Rehab center in Antigua 2.Promises rehab center 3.UCLA psychiatric ward hospital  twice (this is the same hospital where Britney and Amanda Bynes where put under conservatorship )

2015 :secret rehab stay (thanks to Jamie) Summit Malibu treatment center 

2019 :  ?  described in the media as :“all-encompassing wellness treatment”

• Like 1
5 hours ago, joanhs said:

It still could be.. In The Zone was on its way for 2 years. Saddly tho, she changed her mind and declined EVERYTHING. Even that musical that is postponed, not her idea, but she was involved in some way, but she rightfully rejects work..
One doesn't rule out the other. Things have changed..

Lou promoted the musical more than Britney herself, she never even mentioned It. 

The Zone was not created by a fan.

The Zone had original outfits from Britney's team.

Tristar camp was acting like It was their project.

It didn't have nothing to do with Britney, the person.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

but that was late 2018. By March 2019 he was seen at that wedding reception and then we saw him driving his jeep, while Britney was nowhere to be seen at the time

• Like 1