New court documents filed by Jamie say Britney refused to make an appearance at The Zone, forcing him to refund $1 million advance

ronron

On 9/9/2020 at 2:40 AM, Applejack said:

She's probably worth a billion by now. Bish can afford 100 generations of Spearses without any of them moving a single toe for their whole lives.

And "Britney's decline" (more like, lack of strength after being beaten to a pulp) happened...OH... as soon as the cship was approved!! Google any Britney video and read the comments to know in which year Britney's lost her passion (2008!!!)

But the house of blues tour ...her dancing wasn’t already the same as before ,she lost her skills already there ...and this was before the Con started ...???!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Arckangel said:

I agree w/ your whole post, but I would not say she refused to sing on that album. Britney actually did; she reportedly recorded vocals for all songs but for some odd reason, her recording team apparently decided to put Myah Marie on lead vocals for half the record...

It's another topic, but Britney, for instance, recorded vocals for the "take me home" part and the "Not alone" hook of Alien as well as vocals for the chorus of Brightest Morning Star. But those vocals were apparently (there is stem evidence) totally dubbed by Myah Marie's on the album...

This mix of Alien has Britney singing "take me home" (alone) and the "Not alone" hook (w/ Myah and Ana Diás on background vocals, and then w/ also Anthony Preston on background vocals). This mix of Brightest Morning Star has Britney singing the final chorus. Britney recorded vocals for Work Work, Chillin' With You (an actual duet w/ her sister) and Til It's Gone, but they were (according to some) mostly dubbed... Whose fault was that? Half of Passenger was also apparently dubbed... Whose fault was that? (Britney's team denied it, and Myah Marie explicitly denied it on Twitter.) Britney originally recorded vocals for the whole track (here's an acoustic mix w/ her original takes).

Looks to me Britney was quite involved in that album in terms of vocals and songwriting (Myah confirmed the second verse of Body Ache was left open and Britney co-wrote it w/ Anthony Preston), but her recording team oddly decided her vocals weren't good enough or something.

I don’t think there’s much relation to the bad production choices that went into Britney Jean and the conservatorship. The album was just produced horribly. Myah Marie did her job: go in the studio and record vocals that were intended to be background vocals. Anthony Preston just botched the production. The record sounds so amateur. I think there’s plenty of conspiracy theories that are credible, but the theory that the conservstorship causes the bad mixing is just ludicrous. Femme Fatale is a brilliantly mixed album and it was released two years before Britney Jean. It features background vocals from Myah and so many others and the way they’re blended in with Britney’s vocals are so seamless. BJ is just a poorly mixed album lol

• 1 year later...
On 9/9/2020 at 9:19 PM, halfdressed said:

I try my best to not make personal attacks here and be objective but y’all are delusional. Always some bull****. Human trafficking now? You honestly thing Britney would stay silent about something like this? My God. 

Well that didn't age well.

• Love 9

I’m so uncomfortable by the fact that she was their literal slave. I’m so proud of her for standing her ground and not making an appearance. Clearly the video of her reading the letters was their last attempt at securing that $1,000,000. Britney was beginning to fight for her freedom here :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Like 1
On 9/8/2020 at 2:51 PM, CripplerCrossface said:

The whole Britney The Zone existence ruined her legacy/icon status for being related by name to that cheap awful place. And don't forget about something called Britney Jean :surething:

Her legacy is not ruined . No worries and this will in fact hopefully help many people who are being abused . So there is some good coming out of this sick sad abuse . Shes a legend. That will not go away . 

• Love 1