5 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Beyoncé was HUGE until she tried to pull the Tidal streaming exclusives thing. It flopped HARD. She had SUCH a good promo deal with Target for her "4" album. Then she released the self-titled and Target refused to carry it. :didilie:

That was when Target first started getting all of their exclusive "Target editions" of different albums. I made my parents drive me to Target so I could get the Target edition of Ashley Tisdale's "Guilty Pleasure" album. :lizzie: ….speaking of things that deserved more :bwink:

Crank It Up :lessons: Speaking of 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You just made it to the top of my list for posting Company :wigsnatched: streaming this underrated bop now  

i'm streaming it since day 1 trust me :tifftear: i even bought it, but nothing happened since then, still underrated :crying1:

what more can we say, there's tasteless people in the world  :chrissy:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, kypryan said:

i'm streaming it since day 1 trust me :tifftear: i even bought it, but nothing happened since then, still underrated :crying1:

what more can we say, there's tasteless people in the world  :chrissy:

It charted on my Spotify Year-End 2017 list at like 50, but I also listened to my bought version that didn’t count towards the streams. Streaming now for ha justice :riri:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

tenor.gif

tbh I don't remember what my reaction was besides being kinda weirded out by Invitation, thinking Just Luv Me was the best song on the album, and loving Slumber Party. I don't think I ever trashed it though. I even liked Private Show and played it a lot when it was first released :orangu: 

The album did grow on me a lot though, even from what I initially liked. It wasn't initially my favorite album of hers and over time, it became my #1

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

tbh I don't remember what my reaction was besides being kinda weirded out by Invitation, thinking Just Luv Me was the best song on the album, and loving Slumber Party. I don't think I ever trashed it though. I even liked Private Show and played it a lot when it was first released :orangu: 

The album did grow on me a lot though, even from what I initially liked. It wasn't initially my favorite album of hers and over time, it became my #1

I’m still pressed I streamed it so much to get her higher numbers that Private Show will NOT leave my all-time top Spotify lists :kidcries: also Just Like Me :pleaseshhh:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block