Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari scares the hell out of her: watch

Im starting to actually be concerned with her posts lately. I know we know nothing but if you really think about her posts all of them seem so contrived and pre mediative. They are never really current news based and if they are they very general to the point it makes me think so much of this was shot between a certain period time and its being served to us like a clothing brand would post there latest items for sale. Expect in this case they want us to buy everything is okay and she is the one posting. I get it a lot of celebrities and brands have an algorithms for the content they post but why it keep pushing she is "ok" or she's "posting" idk something seems off. Again I know nothing...and this is all hypothetical Britney could be posting all this random **** and Sam might be there all the time helping her throw up the backdrop.

*** and the city GIF

• Like 1
7 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Are you able to share the slo mo?

I think it was more staged on his part, as in he could have snuck up on her doing anything at any time of day but chose to show her making IG videos without anyone around her. 

I can definitely try when I get to my computer but I’ve never quite figured out how to post screenshots and screen recordings on here 😅

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I feel like this fan base is never happy :overitkbye: There's always something to take apart or nag about :nyschool:It is supposed to be a cute and funny video :huh: If its not her hair, its her eye liner. If its not her teeth its what she's wearing. If its not her lame background its why doesn't she use her house :wtf: 

WHAT THE ACTUAL **** DO YOU PEOPLE WANT? 

You are bang on. 

• Haha 1

At this point i feel like they are maintaining all these enigma around her to keep interest .... Things could be so simpler if she could do a live session addressing things

I'm not really buying the : If i talk my daddy will take away my children, they're not babies anymore, and anyways she's probably not seeing them as much as she wants + in few years they will be old enough to make their own decisions to see their mom.

I might be mistaken but damn i'm so so so tired of all what's happening

Why making things simpler when we can complicate them? :tired:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I feel like this fan base is never happy :overitkbye: There's always something to take apart or nag about :nyschool:It is supposed to be a cute and funny video :huh: If its not her hair, its her eye liner. If its not her teeth its what she's wearing. If its not her lame background its why doesn't she use her house :wtf: 

WHAT THE ACTUAL **** DO YOU PEOPLE WANT? 

I keep trying to tell these people and nobody knows how to use their brain and be rational. 

• Like 1