Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari scares the hell out of her: watch

12 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

She's anything but winning sis. She's locked up in a house with a fame hungry paid-for boyfriend posing for creepy IG photos and videos and letting her actual talents go to waste whilst her team and so called family do all they can to **** her up and keep her money. 

She's a singer who doesn't sing. A dancer who doesn't dance (properly at least) and it's a massive shame. If Madonna had retired at 38 we'd have been deprived her iconic Ray Of Light album. 

that sounds like what YOU want her to do :typing:

I agree on people stealing her money, they're going to JAIL periodt :typing:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

That doesn’t prove that SHE posts on Instagram. Why? Because SHE take pics of herself but probally have to send to the team who manage her social accounts all hers pics and videos and the team choose some of them. That’s at least my opinion.

came here to say this. we know she's the one recording. did people think Lou recorded the video of the roses in the bathroom? lol. she's just not the one posting. we already knew this. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

it's nice to get an insight into what she's like at home!

Also I'm sorry this only makes me ship Samney even more :yasqueen:

As long as shes happy i couldn't care less whos she with - she could be with a ghost and id be for it if he made her happy lol

But yeah this was cute, they are good together !

• Love 3
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

There was nothing organic about this video. I don't buy what they're selling. Like does anyone believe that a woman who has broken down on stage in shivers when a fan crashed the stage would be okay with constantly being "scared" like this? I didn't believe it when JJ & SP did it, and I didn't believe it when her third child did it as well. Whether or not this corny **** comes from Britney in an attempt to seem natural, I don't know. But I AM suspicious that the purpose behind this video was to show Britney "doing her thing" with the videos, in order for us to assume its her who has control of her IG.

Furthermore, this proves that both Britney and Scam know very well that fans are concerned for her safety and well-being. If this is the case and Britney has not spoken out to let people know she's okay, it raises more questions to me than answers. If she doesn't say anything by the next court date I think I might have to take a break from this bullsh!t. Because we're here worried while she's getting ****ed down without a care in the world. How about instead of taking another cringe photoshoot you file a petition to terminate the conservatorship?

don't care no GIF

This. Thank you for your post! I know she cant adress anything directly but she could do a video like "thank you for everything, I am doing just fine." i am starting to believe that she might be okay with conservatorship... 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Oh please, if any of you actually believe this video, I can't with you. :typing:

isn't it funny that the only time they mention the "where's britney" is when SAM is saying it? and she's taking photos ? like do they think we are dumb and can't see that it's all BS. They clearly want it to look like that's what she does in her down time at home, is make those videos. :hillary:

(shows the backdrop and the tripod/ring light) like I'm not buying any of it and he gives me the creeps. 

Why can't she sit down and say "hey guys, I know you are all worried for me, blah blah blah" ??? she CANT.:fran:

ITS GOTTA BE SOME WACK ***  ****. like why is he posting for her on her instagram story? God he's annoying. :teigen:

Wake up everyone. Something isn't right.... :chrissy:

This is very much a "she's still alive! See?!" video.

• Like 6
Just now, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

This. Thank you for your post! I know she cant adress anything directly but she could do a video like "thank you for everything, I am doing just fine." i am starting to believe that she might be okay with conservatorship... 

Considering the ****ed up family dynamics nothing would surprise me at this point. But I feel if she is "okay" with it its due to 12 years of gaslighting and abuse.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Oh please, if any of you actually believe this video, I can't with you. :typing:

isn't it funny that the only time they mention the "where's britney" is when SAM is saying it? and she's taking photos ? like do they think we are dumb and can't see that it's all BS. They clearly want it to look like that's what she does in her down time at home, is make those videos. :hillary:

(shows the backdrop and the tripod/ring light) like I'm not buying any of it and he gives me the creeps. 

Why can't she sit down and say "hey guys, I know you are all worried for me, blah blah blah" ??? she CANT.:fran:

ITS GOTTA BE SOME WACK ***  ****. like why is he posting for her on her instagram story? God he's annoying. :teigen:

Wake up everyone. Something isn't right.... :chrissy:

I don't think her team will allow her to go live and so this is Sams way of at least showing us a glimpse of Britney. I’d like to believe he’s not for the conservatorship (based off what his make up artist once said) but is unable to reveal much ...but who knows .:katyclown:

• Love 2