Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari scares the hell out of her: watch

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Whats the story about butter?

This is not funny at all! Britney had to follow very strict rules about what she was allowed to eat when she was in Vegas. So the staff of her hotel smuggles some butter for her behind the back

of her team because Britney was craving for it. On Instagram are some very good Britney fan accounts. And one of them posted this predicates of the stuff.I´m glad that more and more people comes out now with what they saw.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

This is not funny at all! Britney had to follow very strict rules about what she was allowed to eat when she was in Vegas. So the staff of her hotel smuggles some butter for her behind the back

of her team because Britney was craving for it. On Instagram are some very good Britney fan accounts. And one of them posted this predicates of the stuff.I´m glad that more and more people comes out now with what they saw.

Thats indeed ****ed up. But what was the source? 

9 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

She needs permission for everything. When she was in Vegas, she was not even allowed to eat butter. And she wanted flowers but her butler said her money is not enough,but he can buy her some from the supermarket or something like that. Britney just gets pocket money. She is not allowed to buy what she wants, eat, or drink. They even force her to take *****.

Please don't talk to me like I haven't been a fan since 98. Going on instagram and making fun of her clothes, eye liner and teeth doesn't have anything to do with her gaining her freedom. It does have something to do with her anxiety that "fans" have inflicted on her. 

I Said What I Said Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

• Like 1
10 hours ago, MSTAR said:

What do you mean? I’m not sure to understand, of course those are normal posts but the photos posted are heavily edited with awful filters which alters her photos and that’s obviously not her who do that but the team behind her IG account which make horrible photos and when they don’t have any new contents they reupload old pics.

I know Im just saying, team is stupid in pretending everything great. Shes in such bad situation they cant even record one seemingly normal moment. Its insane

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Bundy said:

Thats indeed ****ed up. But what was the source? 

The workers said it.They had the proof shown on Instagram ( there a lot of accounts who are helping Britney and have proves for the truth).I can´t find it at the moment,because there are so many.I´ve lost the overview.They gave an interview or something.For the future, I will collect this stuff at one place so I can share it here.

• Love 1
On 8/17/2020 at 8:28 PM, Damon said:

Why would you have such an elaborate setup just to take Instagram photos? Especially when you already have such a beautiful house and garden as your backdrop? Slight overkill, Team B :ricackle:

128221-F4-7340-45-AA-BFB8-E2-A71-F75863-

C94-B2-B5-C-0987-481-D-83-F9-1087-A35-D7

she should try lowering that tripod and moving it to the back a bit more
that angle is not flattering at all