Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari scares the hell out of her: watch

2 hours ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

I'm so ******* tired when they scare her, I don't find it funny. Let's face it, the hearing is on August 19th... and they upload this... distraction after distraction... 

I hate how they want to pretend they are not involved in hear at home photoshoots, those annoying questions etc. like we dumb? 

• Like 1

With every single post they do (idc is it sams or “britneys” account) they are only proving they are abusing britney by gaslightning her, lying to her, forcing her doing things which is in their interest (proving shes unstable so nobody raises question of conservatorship) not hers, there is no interaction with anyone, she is not Allowed to speak, every since shes in this shes talking in subliminals or avoiding questions seemingly nervous what her team might do to her. I dont doubt abuse is physical too. Forcing medication is physical abuse. whats stopping them from causing her physical pain. They are disgusting. 

• Like 5
53 minutes ago, vinay said:

Waiting for her team to slip up and post this pic of her in the green top 5 days later with the caption "took this today🤓💃🌼

I believe this, they are that stupid :clownery:

2 hours ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

This. Thank you for your post! I know she cant adress anything directly but she could do a video like "thank you for everything, I am doing just fine." i am starting to believe that she might be okay with conservatorship... 

I think maybe shes tired of fighting alone, maybe she lost hope and knows she cant win alone, maybe shes threatned but Bryan said she wants to get out for a long time already. He didnt seem pro FreeBritney but he said that. He said the cship has been good for the family, he talked as if its a family business, he belittled Britney when he talked **** about her driving and not knowing how to make reservations, yet he said she wants ou. He even talked how hard its to have someone telling u what to do whether they come at peace or with an attitude. 

I do think shes gaslighted af. Everyone around her is controlled by Jamie so I bet if she starts talking **** about the cship, they will tell her its the best for her or whatever **** they tell her so she stops thinking about that for a while. I do think they let Sam stay with her all the time to distract her so she can forget all the other things she doesnt have in her life (freedom, rights, her kids, a family, friends). 

But I doubt Britney is really happy barely seeing her kids, not being able to fight for them or having more kids. Since 2008 she has been saying she wanted more kids. 12 years later shes still treated like a child. I do think shes really controlled, isolated, gaslighted and tbh Im losing my hopes shell ever be free from this. 

15 hours ago, Slayer said:

I don't think this means she posts on instagram herself, I thought it was pretty obvious she takes her own pictures? :akii:

It is indeed obvious, she is not "forced" to take those photos and videos. But she send them to the team for editing them and choose some of them (and of course the worst ones to make fun of her and make her look instable).

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I'm sure they explained it to her that rabid crazy fans are harassing her. I am hoping that the reason she hasn't spoken out until now is because she hasn't gotten the full story. But at this point I imagine that someone like her kids, or Sam, Amber Lynn, or Cade has let her know what's up...

If not, its the saddest thing. She's got Stockholm syndrome for sure. (allegedly)

Everyone around her is controlled by papa Spears, except for her kids. I bet they wouldnt dare to say anything to Britney that papa Colon doesnt want to. Regarding her kids I do think Kevin might have given Jayden a hard time when he went live and said those things. Not bc Kevin cares about Britney, but bc Kevin has their custody and he benefits from the cship. They seem closer to Kevin, Kevins lawyer and wife have shaded Britney before so I wouldnt be surprised If Kevin makes their minds into thinking she needs the cship. Maybe Kevin said they should keep themselves out of that mess and maybe they respect Kevin? I mean, from that video it didnt seem Jayden respects her and Kevin isnt doing a good job teaching them to respect his mother, so I do think they obey Kevin aka Jesus the best dad in the world. But i do wish they were closer to her, that they would see smt is wrong and try to help her out. I know they are minors but its probably her only chance since they never signed a NDA and Colon cant even get near them. 

3 hours ago, timito said:

I just think it’s just too calculated of her team to be making her do these type of videos. I think it’s her choice to do this this way.i want to believe that she doesn’t have control over things such as what is posted on insta so all the free Britney movement is justified but I have a feeling she has decided for herself that she would like to make videos like these. I don’t think anyone is pressuring her to to them so yeah I think this video kinda proves that she does post the videos on Instagram. 

That's only show that she records herself, and every fan already knew that. We knew that background, we saw It before.

I know you want to believe, but that's not real proof of Britney posting for real.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

You guys commented so much good stuff.

Yes, he is a terrible actor, especially because he tries to be funny but it's just passive aggressive!

I don't think Britney was really scared either.

Scam kinda did a favor for B team again. Today Lou showed her desperate to prove Britney posts her own stuff (I don't know If someone did a thread about that). They're desperated.

Noticed how most of the times "Brit" remembers about using stories it's when he's there? And their posts happens the same time.

To people questioning If Britney is part of this. I wrote others times about gaslighting, mental abuse, and that's why I understand If Britney acts this way. She's just suppressed, living in a bubble, she has to live in a ****ed up reality. Britney (in my opinion) is basically a child who does everything people close tells her to do. The video "all is well" was the first sign to me about the whole manipulation.

Again that's only my opinion, I don't know the facts.

• Like 5

This doesn't prove ****, gullible bb's :parisok:

It was obvious Britney was given a nice photography setup and stuff to film her erratic mini fashion shows... right from the start.

but she's not the one writing those horrible captions. she's not the one curating the content. and she's not the one posting. if anything, this proves Sam is in on this-- he's on the payroll and the one probably posting for her and editing the content she innocently makes as of late.

Believe Me Waving Finger GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

they will never allow her to control her own social media.

she will never do a "live" by herself. she probably can't take the heat and also, she must be way too unpredictable for them to give her complete access to her own social media.

expect more from Sam Asghari taking control of Britney's  instagram and self-promoting his gold-digging image in a much less subtly way with the passing weeks... 

if anything, this just makes the whole situation a lot messier

and vomit-inducing. Wendy Williams GIFs | Tenor

#FreeBritney

#FreeBritney

#FreeBritney

• Love 5
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

This doesn't prove ****, gullible bb's :parisok:

It was obvious Britney was given a nice photography setup and stuff to film her erratic mini fashion shows... right from the start.

but she's not the one writing those horrible captions. she's not the one curating the content. and she's not the one posting. if anything, this proves Sam is in on this-- he's on the payroll and the one probably posting for her and editing the content she innocently makes as of late.

Believe Me Waving Finger GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

they will never allow her to control her own social media.

she will never do a "live" by herself. she probably can't take the heat and also, she must be way too unpredictable for them to give her complete access to her own social media.

expect more from Sam Asghari taking control of Britney's  instagram and self-promoting his gold-digging image in a much less subtly way with the passing weeks... 

if anything, this just makes the whole situation a lot messier

and vomit-inducing. Wendy Williams GIFs | Tenor

#FreeBritney

#FreeBritney

#FreeBritney

lol I even read this as Wendy even though she always got the Britney tea wrong but I do agree I feel like this whole gag kinda is red flagish. 

• Love 1