Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari scares the hell out of her: watch

1 minute ago, jj_boha said:

I don't think her team will allow her to go live and so this is Sams way of at least showing us a glimpse of Britney. I’d like to believe he’s not for the conservatorship (based off what his make up artist once said) but is unable to reveal much ...but who knows .:katyclown:

their relationship is not real..  :enigma: allegedly :imacoolmom:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Considering the ****ed up family dynamics nothing would surprise me at this point. But I feel if she is "okay" with it its due to 12 years of gaslighting and abuse.

Yep! But the saddest part is that we seem to care more than she does. She could ask her team to post a thank you video for her fans. I dont understand why she doesnt do that... She has to be aware of the free britney movement! Do you remember the video she posted in 2019 (with Lou's caption)? They must have told her about us... 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

Yep! But the saddest part is that we seem to care more than she does. She could ask her team to post a thank you video for her fans. I dont understand why she doesnt do that... She has to be aware of the free britney movement! Do you remember the video she posted in 2019 (with Lou's caption)? They must have told her about us... 

I'm sure they explained it to her that rabid crazy fans are harassing her. I am hoping that the reason she hasn't spoken out until now is because she hasn't gotten the full story. But at this point I imagine that someone like her kids, or Sam, Amber Lynn, or Cade has let her know what's up...

If not, its the saddest thing. She's got Stockholm syndrome for sure. (allegedly)

• Like 1
Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

I'm sure they explained it to her that rabid crazy fans are harassing her. I am hoping that the reason she hasn't spoken out until now is because she hasn't gotten the full story. But at this point I imagine that someone like her kids, or Sam, Amber Lynn, or Cade has let her know what's up...

If not, its the saddest thing. She's got Stockholm syndrome for sure. (allegedly)

That what scares me the most! The silence. 

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Britney's life is literally "The Truman Show" where every single seemingly "random" decision/event/interaction in her life is pre-planned and scripted. That friend she made at the supermarket? Screened beforehand and made to sign an NDA before the first hello. Her entire life is a dream within a dream. And this is BEFORE they stopped letting her out of the house.

(Allegedly.)

This is so sad, I can't even imagine the stuff she goes through on a daily basis  :canthandleit:

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

There was nothing organic about this video. I don't buy what they're selling. Like does anyone believe that a woman who has broken down on stage in shivers when a fan crashed the stage would be okay with constantly being "scared" like this? I didn't believe it when JJ & SP did it, and I didn't believe it when her third child did it as well. Whether or not this corny **** comes from Britney in an attempt to seem natural, I don't know. But I AM suspicious that the purpose behind this video was to show Britney "doing her thing" with the videos, in order for us to assume its her who has control of her IG.

I don’t think the one with JJ & SP was staged. :idkney: She almost flew through the ceiling in that lol. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, timito said:

I just think it’s just too calculated of her team to be making her do these type of videos. I think it’s her choice to do this this way.i want to believe that she doesn’t have control over things such as what is posted on insta so all the free Britney movement is justified but I have a feeling she has decided for herself that she would like to make videos like these. I don’t think anyone is pressuring her to to them so yeah I think this video kinda proves that she does post the videos on Instagram. 

How does that prove anything? Hes the one filming and he posted first on his account. Why she doesnt go live and tell us "im fine guys. There are things I cant speak about, but Im happy and ok. i see all ur concerns and please know that theres nothing wrong with me"

No one here is demanding she should throw her dad under the bus live, but she doesnt address the elephant in the room. Why is that? The majority of her comments are asking If shes ok, not where she is. Is this team B trying to say all her pics are new again? Why are they obsessed with that when the main concern is about how shes doing ffs.

No one knows what they tell Britney bc they dont ******* address the real issues. Shes the one taking pics in this video, but that doesnt prove she has control over her instagram. Also I do believe she doesnt have a clue about the comments asking her everytime If shes ok and saying her videos are weird and they are concerned about her. She continues to record the same **** as If theres no biggie. Im not saying she should change bc of peoples concerns, but I do feel shes clueless about the comments bc she records these videos time and time again as if they are cool and cute when everyone and their mothers are talking about them, many people even use her instagram videos to say shes mentally unstable and to defend the cship (hello Lance Bass and flop girl from MMC)

Im so ******* tired of all this **** at this point. We are concerned about her situation and its like they think we are fools. Why the video had to be recorded by Sam where Britney doesnt say anything? The fans dont deserve to be treated like this and I hope that If they try/force Britney to make a comeback one day, she flops harder than Beyonces lion king soundtrack in the UK. I hope the majority of fans and gp dont forget all these shady things when they drop smt. I wont give any more dime until shes free and when they treat us with respect. 

44 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

That doesn’t prove that SHE posts on Instagram. Why? Because SHE take pics of herself but probally have to send to the team who manage her social accounts all hers pics and videos and the team choose some of them. That’s at least my opinion.

I don't think this means she posts on instagram herself, I thought it was pretty obvious she takes her own pictures? :akii:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

I don't think her team will allow her to go live and so this is Sams way of at least showing us a glimpse of Britney. I’d like to believe he’s not for the conservatorship (based off what his make up artist once said) but is unable to reveal much ...but who knows .:katyclown:

I think you are right. They are not allowed to talk about the situation. Very clear from Bryan’s interview. He did what he could. Same for Sam.

1 hour ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Just came here to post this ;)

I have too many questions about this video. It feels staged. Like he wanted us to see her standing in front of that white background filming herself. Maybe I'm wrong, because she does act surprised/scared and then yells, "I don't like that!"

At first I thought it was staged but then I screen recorded it and played it back in slow mo. When he screams and she gets scared, you can see it in her body. The way she put her hands out was JUST like when the fan jumped on stage during Womanizer at The Circus Tour! She was too scared for that to be fake. The "I don't like that" was so genuine. You could hear her being so annoyed by this in her voice lol.

Spoiler

Her house is beautiful! :fakewow:

• Like 1