Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari scares the hell out of her: watch

4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Actually, her setup really isn’t that elaborate. It’s rather amateur, in fact. Instagram influencers have much better setups. She’s doing this for fun. 

I guess I meant just compared to your average person. Who installs a backdrop in their home and sticks their phone on a tripod just to snap a few selfies? :ricackle: Am I just out of touch?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

This is so not funny. And why Britney herself can't talk to us? 

Actually this doesn't prove it's her.

I just think it’s just too calculated of her team to be making her do these type of videos. I think it’s her choice to do this this way.i want to believe that she doesn’t have control over things such as what is posted on insta so all the free Britney movement is justified but I have a feeling she has decided for herself that she would like to make videos like these. I don’t think anyone is pressuring her to to them so yeah I think this video kinda proves that she does post the videos on Instagram. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Just came here to post this ;)

I have too many questions about this video. It feels staged. Like he wanted us to see her standing in front of that white background filming herself. Maybe I'm wrong, because she does act surprised/scared and then yells, "I don't like that!"

Of course it is. It’s just to shut us up. 

• Like 3