Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari scares the hell out of her: watch

10 minutes ago, ChaosMoogle said:

At first I thought it was staged but then I screen recorded it and played it back in slow mo. When he screams and she gets scared, you can see it in her body. The way she put her hands out was JUST like when the fan jumped on stage during Womanizer at The Circus Tour! She was too scared for that to be fake. The "I don't like that" was so genuine. You could hear her being so annoyed by this in her voice lol.

Hide contents

Her house is beautiful! :fakewow:

Are you able to share the slo mo?

I think it was more staged on his part, as in he could have snuck up on her doing anything at any time of day but chose to show her making IG videos without anyone around her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
44 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

There was nothing organic about this video. I don't buy what they're selling. Like does anyone believe that a woman who has broken down on stage in shivers when a fan crashed the stage would be okay with constantly being "scared" like this? I didn't believe it when JJ & SP did it, and I didn't believe it when her third child did it as well. Whether or not this corny **** comes from Britney in an attempt to seem natural, I don't know. But I AM suspicious that the purpose behind this video was to show Britney "doing her thing" with the videos, in order for us to assume its her who has control of her IG.

Furthermore, this proves that both Britney and Scam know very well that fans are concerned for her safety and well-being. If this is the case and Britney has not spoken out to let people know she's okay, it raises more questions to me than answers. If she doesn't say anything by the next court date I think I might have to take a break from this bullsh!t. Because we're here worried while she's getting ****ed down without a care in the world. How about instead of taking another cringe photoshoot you file a petition to terminate the conservatorship?

don't care no GIF

I agree with almost everything but two things. What if her team said "Britney, ur fans think ur pics are old and they are asking where r u, so record a video with Sam to show what r u up to" 

That doesnt mean they tell her about us being concerned about her situation, her safety and more. I do think they manipulate her, that she doesnt have any control over her Instagram and If Sam is really controlled by Colon (which I think its) he wouldnt tell her anything that Colon and team B doesnt want her to know. She doesnt answer that shes ok, so that makes me believe she doesnt know about our comments and she doesnt control her Instagram. 

And I wonder if all these shady people let her know she can file a petition to terminate the cship. Why would they tell her that when they are all working/siding with Jamie? And even If she knew, they could threat her. Also she cant leave her house without approval so I bet daddy Colon wouldnt let that happen. I dont think Britney knows much about her situation, her money, anything tbh. 

I do think Britney is stuck in this situation alone and maybe she gave up, is tired of fighting. Shes probably is gaslighted af, look how Bryan talked about her. Her only chance would be her kids helping her, but they are still minors and close to Kfed who also benefits from the cship. 

But Im also tired of this. They dont address ****, Britney cant speak... People are putting so much energy and work into their pages against the cship and her team treats us worse than clowns. Im losing my hopes shell ever be free. Maybe Ill have to drop this subject for good for my sanity. 

2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I feel like this fan base is never happy :overitkbye: There's always something to take apart or nag about :nyschool:It is supposed to be a cute and funny video :huh: If its not her hair, its her eye liner. If its not her teeth its what she's wearing. If its not her lame background its why doesn't she use her house :wtf: 

WHAT THE ACTUAL **** DO YOU PEOPLE WANT? 

we will not stop complaining until she's free:meryl:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Actually, her setup really isn’t that elaborate. It’s rather amateur, in fact. Instagram influencers have much better setups. She’s doing this for fun. 

Also maybe to keep the privacy of her home. Youtubers are thirsty to share and flaunt their home, whereas Britney is being stalked down to share, so I’d imagine her liking more privacy. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Damon said:

I guess I meant just compared to your average person. Who installs a backdrop in their home and sticks their phone on a tripod just to snap a few selfies? :ricackle: Am I just out of touch?

maybe bc she is britney spears? :cheese:

ofc she will have a setup to take pictures, she seems to have fun taking them 

29 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Love you but... a white paper background and a phone stand? Elaborate? :gloria:

Not elaborate in the grand scheme of things, but it's sure elaborate FOR IT'S PURPOSE. Who sets up a background and tripod in their multimillion dollar mansion to take LQ insta selfies?! :dead:

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

If its not her lame background its why doesn't she use her house :wtf: 

WHAT THE ACTUAL **** DO YOU PEOPLE WANT? 

If my post contributed to this, please allow me to clarify that I actually find it endearing that her setup is so extra considering it's sole purpose is Instagram content. It's cute. Definitely not a complaint. :gloria:

• Like 1