Lance Bass talks about the #FreeBritney movement: we need to trust the system

35 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

Yet another person who was actually really close to her who isn’t feeding into the conspiracy. He has admitted to seeing some wild things back during her breakdown. He knows And has likely seen more than most. The only people feeding into this are fans, and random photographers and Random people who spent a few hours with her a decade ago. 

Oh so her mom wasn’t liking free Britney posts at the beginning of the free Britney saga? Her own brother said she wants out. Miley’s spoken out (same manager). Her choreographers who were close friends. Her ex husband. Yea no ones saying anything... 🙄

• Like 2

Hey guys! What’s up? First time talking here tbh. But I read the blog everyday of my life.

Not sure if all the Latin gang here knows about Mhoni Vidente, she’s a Mexican seer, a very well known that had predicted many things that have happened in the last few years.

She recently uploaded a new video of predictions where she speaks about a Britney, and she pretty much predicted that she’ll win at court and will finally get her freedom back, and get her hands down on her life, children and career.

I know that most of you don’t know Spanish. But here’s the video: 

Minute: 7:09

She also talks about Madonna.

Love

D-

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Oh so her mom wasn’t liking free Britney posts at the beginning of the free Britney saga? Her own brother said she wants out. Miley’s spoken out (same manager). Her choreographers who were close friends. Her ex husband. Yea no ones saying anything... 🙄

I agree with u but is Larry/Adam still Mileys managers tho?

29 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I agree with u but is Larry/Adam still Mileys managers tho?

Not sure. Definitely worth finding out for sure. But either way I’m sure Miley has been privy to industry gossip about Britney.

Miley was the Britney of her generation so she probably worked w a lot of the same ppl. Wouldn’t be surprised if many of them shared stories about Britney since what else is there to do on a boring set.

• Like 1

God hes so annoying and to make matters worse our community (the gays) have given him an ego by making him think he’s still relevant. He did a meet and greet in Denver at Tracks and everyone went crazy. I took it as an opportunity to not have to wait in line for drinks and got two vodka sodas. 

#Scum #BSB4Life

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MikeSim said:

Yet another person who was actually really close to her who isn’t feeding into the conspiracy. He has admitted to seeing some wild things back during her breakdown. He knows And has likely seen more than most. The only people feeding into this are fans, and random photographers and Random people who spent a few hours with her a decade ago. 

And Britney, who told the judge she was admitted into a facility against her will last year. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, danduni said:

Hey guys! What’s up? First time talking here tbh. But I read the blog everyday of my life.

Not sure if all the Latin gang here knows about Mhoni Vidente, she’s a Mexican seer, a very well known that had predicted many things that have happened in the last few years.

She recently uploaded a new video of predictions where she speaks about a Britney, and she pretty much predicted that she’ll win at court and will finally get her freedom back, and get her hands down on her life, children and career.

I know that most of you don’t know Spanish. But here’s the video: 

Minute: 7:09

She also talks about Madonna.

Love

D-

What did she say about Madonna (I know this is off-topic but I just have to ask)?

1 hour ago, Turogue said:

What did she say about Madonna (I know this is off-topic but I just have to ask)?

Quite crazy ****.

She said that she had been more public and outspoken in the last few years, recently about covid and few presidents and that Illuminati don't want her anymore, so they will make her keep quiet and ill.

Shook.