Lance Bass talks about the #FreeBritney movement: we need to trust the system

And here we thought he was a close friend of hers... throwing her under the bus. :clown:

Didn't he recently record a video for that pay site supporting #FreeBritney (even though some could argue he didn't know it was for 'this' Britney, even though I'm sure he did and would do anything for $).

• Like 2

Nikki Deloach likes this comment about trusting the system. Granted she is besties with Justin Timberlake. But it’s really disappointing to see people from Britney’s past support this trash when they openly support gay right, black lives matter, Biden etc 

Britney is literally the black sheep in her family and friendship/ industry circles. 

• Like 1

Does Lance Bass think it's perfect for him to trust the system when a 26-year-old is robbed of her civil rights and incapacitated? I didn't think he was such a fool but above all such a bad friend. This saddens me because "everyone from her past" knew about the abusive relationship between her and her father.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Forever22 said:

Nikki Deloach likes this comment about trusting the system. Granted she is besties with Justin Timberlake. But it’s really disappointing to see people from Britney’s past support this trash when they openly support gay right, black lives matter, Biden etc 

Britney is literally the black sheep in her family and friendship/ industry circles. 

But who is Nikki Deloach who always talks to Britney when she has occasion? Was she jealous of her success? Of her relationship with Justin?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Forever22 said:

It doesnt matter to these so woke people that Britney is a female, trapped without rights under a shady cship. Its like a lot of people are feminists but not when it comes to Britney. They dont care about her. This is why I like Miley bc she was careful but she said anyone shoud have their freedom to live like they want to. she didnt say **** like this that we have to trust the system and judged Britney for her instagram, wtf? Does he still know her? I bet not, so he can **** off. And this Nikki thinks shes important bc shes justins friend? I dont think she likes Britney that much. They all can rot for all I care. 

• Super Mods

It's a well known fact through history that civilians who insisted on trusting the system were the ones who costed humanity the most. Their incompetence, delusion, and weak mindset that wants to run away from reality and truth causes a high price for the rest of us willing to fight corruption and the men behind it.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, danduni said:

Quite crazy ****.

She said that she had been more public and outspoken in the last few years, recently about covid and few presidents and that Illuminati don't want her anymore, so they will make her keep quiet and ill.

Shook.

Haha queen of pop lol GIF I should have guessed it was something along those lines. When was Madonna not outspoken, when did she not talk about social issues and politics?? Typical conspiracy nonsense, they pick up things that are not even news and make up the rest without any proof whatsover.Britney No GIF

Madonna even explained the wrong conception that people have about the Illuminati in her song of the same name. 

20 hours ago, annalai23 said:

Sadly, I have to agree that " She acts like she's  17-year-old "

No, Britney at 17 was more mature but Lance has no to say that you have to trust the judicial system or argue that she needs a conservatorship and be incapacitated because she acts like a 17-year-old on Instagram. What kind of person would say this or think this way?.

Lance DUMB***

Like someone else said the dude literally has a documentary about how evil the music industry is and then he says 'trust the system' about Britney's situation after also making very offensive and contradictory statements about her.  This alleged "friend" also perpetuates harmful stigmas and stereotypes about mental illness.

Bye Felicia. And also get an actual job rather than just clinging on to more famous people you used to know...

From now on, you shall be referred to on this forum as Lance Dumb***. Who's with me?

• Love 1
  • Like 1