Lance Bass talks about the #FreeBritney movement: we need to trust the system

17 minutes ago, Puppy said:

He obviously knows more than he’s leading on but of course staying mum like all of Hollywood 

Even if that were the case you could leave it with something classy and intelligent like 'I don't know, and I don't talk to her anymore, but I love her and will always love her and I'm here if she ever wants to talk'. Instead of his verbal diarrhea 

• Love 3

Bleh. Something about Lance post-NSYNC has always reeked of desperation. He probably doesn’t want to stir up any controversy for himself because he obviously has little to no pull in Hollywood  and doesn’t want to ruin his “opportunities.” it also rubs me wrong that he’s still on Justin’s side, dude JT is clearly an awful person and a misogynist, but you still support him because you’re hoping he’ll do an NSYNC reunion so you can make some money and be relevant for a little bit? No backbone. 

Side note, I used to follow him on IG, he’s constantly scaring his husband for laughs. Maybe it’s all fake, but it seems like a jerk move. Also, his husband seems like a trophy boy. It’s just a weird situation. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

Disappointed by his response.   Don’t scalp me but she does act like she’s 17 years old still.   

Well, shes treated like a child. She cant decide anything about her own damn life, career and money. Her dad controls her life. She worked all her life and is given an allowance where her dad has to approve anything she wants to buy. They dont even let her be a mom to her kids. They dont let her be an adult, make mistakes and grow from them. All she can do is to spend time with Sam and make these messy videos. The way Bryan talked about her said a lot how all of them probably belittle her in everything while they want to control her brand and the money that comes with it. They probably dont support her, dont encourage her, dont help her and let her be herself. Its like they will never give her a second chance to have her freedom and live her life as she wants to. Shes in this situation for over 12 years now.

The comment Bryan made about not being sure about the end of the cship only bc she has assistants/people working for her since she was 15 and doesnt know how to make reservations show how she must be treated by her own family. Its Impossible to grow like this and with a family like that, no one would, so I dont judge her. I feel really sorry for her bc she doesnt have freedom, cant live her life as she pleases, cant be an adult, cant grow up and cant be a mother to her own kids.