Lance Bass talks about the #FreeBritney movement: we need to trust the system

IT’S NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY

This is all well documented. Britney has been pleading for her freedom since the beginning... silently, otherwise her father would take away her kids. What is up with Miley and Lance taking a step back... maybe Team Spears reached out to them and made them believe that Britney is so severely ill that she NEEDS the conservatorship.

• Like 4

The conservatorship looks to have did her wonders :tiffeyeroll:

I always find it interesting that people acknowledge she has the mentality of a kid and the rights of a sea life attraction yet they end it with some bull**** like “but we don’t really know it must be required”. Even Bryan in that stupid podcast. It’s like “she’s mentally ******** and begs to get out daily but we don’t really know”.  So dismissive unless you recognise there’s a person in all of this, not money - say nothing at all. Ask yourself WOULD YOU WANT TO BE IN A CONSERVATORSHIP?

• Like 4
18 hours ago, baltic***** said:

"I just think we need to trust the system.

If he stans by that logic, he would have to put his trust in trump, because trump rules the system as of now. donald trump GIF

I dont think he stans by his own logic totally, only if it's beneficial and makes him sound sound in media :parisok:.

Ppl definitely dont show if they are sad on social media. Does he know about instagram? That logic of his is completely failed. Social media is all about lying of how succesful and flawless you are, physically, life style wise etc. He is dead wrong here :mcwave:.

• Like 2

That’s disappointing. He has said in the past that Britney was the first person he came out to. I wonder what it would Have been like if she turned around and told him to “trust the system” of religion and complete homophobia in our legal system (girl grew up southern Baptist you KNOW she was taught that homosexuality was wrong) but instead she was a supportive friend... 

you never deserved her lance!

• Like 8
17 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

I’ve been known he’s a *********. He acted so “above me” at a club once when I asked for a pic. :tiffeyeroll: 

He should of been grateful that someone actually recognised him tbh  

:NYsassy:

Im sorry for your experience though.  He sounds like a miserable person.

:hugs:

• Like 2

Yet another person who was actually really close to her who isn’t feeding into the conspiracy. He has admitted to seeing some wild things back during her breakdown. He knows And has likely seen more than most. The only people feeding into this are fans, and random photographers and Random people who spent a few hours with her a decade ago.