Lance Bass talks about the #FreeBritney movement: we need to trust the system

It would show...

Yeah Lance, no signs of ****ed up stuff until now. Everything looks fiiine...

I'd understand If he avoided questions about FreeBritney for obvious reasons, but the fact he's probably lying and knows what's going on...

No much different than Cade, the fake BFF.

Hopefully fans stop paying people to say Free Britney, he was one of the celebs fans reached out to do It.

• Like 6
50 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

I asked him for a selfie at the bar and he didn’t even look my way to say “not right now”, it was so embarrassing for me. Never again.

You are BRAVE. I wouldn't have even asked for a a selfie from the most irrelevant member from Nsync. Don't be embarrassed he's famous now for being Andy Cohen's friend or for when ever he mentions Britney ($$$).

• Haha 6
5 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Yep. Many years ago he bought a new home and designed a guest room for her with all her favorite things(fairies etc). He was always a little to eager to be her friend. 

Did he say that? I never heard. Back in the Nsync days, she was his friend but I think after the break up with Justin, they lost touch. I remember he said that he visited her in 2007, met the kids, etc.