Britney reportedly plans to break silence in explosive tell-all book

Let me fix it for you guys. Team C-ship plans to break the silence tell-all book. Do they really think that we are gonna bellieve Britney is the one who write the book. I'm not expecting that she is gonna be fully free. I think that they manipulated her too long that she is ok with the conservatorship. She is just seeking more freedom about her decisions. Probably something like a marriage, getting more money, using her cars. You guys may found this unpopular opinion. But  I'm just being realistic here. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Let me fix it for you guys. Team C-ship plans to break the silence tell-all book. Do they really think that we are gonna bellieve Britney is the one who write the book. I'm not expecting that she is gonna be fully free. I think that they manipulated her too long that she is ok with the conservatorship. She is just seeking more freedom about her decisions. Probably something like a marriage, getting more money, using her cars. You guys may found this unpopular opinion. But  I'm just being realistic here. 

A think Britney is smarter then we think.
if she does, she will not ask permission from the abusers. If they release a fake book, she can just deny that she wrote it, it doesn't seem smart.

6 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

the title "How my father saved my life"

• Haha 5
  • Like 1

Yes, sure...

That would be great but I totally know this is not going to happen... I am sure that, even free from the conservatorship, she won't be able to talk or write about it.

I'd rather see her enjoy her life, make some new music the way she wants, than have a book hidding the truth.

I am kinda curious to read Mariah Carey's book though. Will she talk about Motola? JLo stealing her music from the Glitter single? Her nervous breakdown?

• Like 1