Britney reportedly plans to break silence in explosive tell-all book

2nd December 2020:

Pop icon Britney Spears has given fans the best early Christmas present possible with the announcement of her upcoming photo book. Today - on her 39th birthday, the flexible blonde explained, 

"My Instagram Life is a book very dear to my heart. I've trawled through literally hundreds of my Instagram posts from the past few years and selected my favourites. This book will include those pictures along with some of my favourite quotes and captions. The book is a term of endearment to my fans. I know my fans have been asking for a book for a long  time so I hope they'll enjoy this!" 

:spit: 

• Haha 9
5 hours ago, Slayer said:

“As much as anything though, Britney wants to reassure people she’s not this cooped-up, controlled ‘robot’ who’s unable to speak for herself.”

This actually does seem like something that Britney would say. She's never liked to be painted as a weak little girl or a puppet or whatever.... and she used to share her side of the story with her fans. Remember those letters she posted on her website before the c-ship and even the letter that Andrew Gallery leaked.

Her handlers are the ones who came up with the "privacy" bull**** because they wanted to prevent people from questioning their behaviour.

• Love 2
  • Like 1