Britney reportedly plans to break silence in explosive tell-all book

43 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Digital Recorder With High-Performance Batterythis is a Dictaphone

Also Yes She Did say that in FTR

Lol I have one of those. You use it to record audio. 
I wonder how true this is? Part of me wants to believe it. Britney used to open up a lot to her fans through those letters she posted on her website before the breakdown. I’m sure she’d want to share her side of the story if she could. 

• Love 5

would love to believe this, and honestly the only part I could see being 100% true is her writing in diaries (idk about a dictaphone), considering those letters she wrote shortly after the cship was set in place , I  could see her writing things as years go on about how she feels. Not necessarily far fetched, but I'm sure it wouldn't happen until she was free

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Take this with a grain of salt but Heat posted this:

While many fans believe Britney Spears is sending us messages through her cryptic Instagram posts, a source close to the singing legend tells heat she’s planning on a more direct approach.

“Britney is gearing up to break her silence in a tell-all interview. She’s been following the #freebritney movement eagerly. She’s got so much she wants to say and now she believes it’s time for the world to hear her full story,” according to our insider.

“As much as anything though, Britney wants to reassure people she’s not this cooped-up, controlled ‘robot’ who’s unable to speak for herself.”
Britney, 38, has been under a conservatorship since 2008. The legal arrangement gives an appointed individual control over the conservatee’s – in this case Britney’s – finances and daily life. Her manager Jodi Montgomery is currently the nominated conservator after taking over from Britney’s father Jamie in September 2019.

However, the conservatorship is currently in the process of being reviewed – having been delayed because of COVID-19. 

But now we’re told Britney is tired of keeping silent and will do what it takes to get her story out. 

“The logistics of writing a book and getting it legally approved for publication are complicated to say the least, but she’s confident a TV chat or even sitting down with a podcast or magazine is easily achievable,” our source explains.

“She’s kept meticulous notes through the years, with hand-written diaries and a personal dictaphone that she carries around with her.” 

The insider adds, “It risks causing chaos with the conservatorship, but Britney’s so tired of not being heard and wants to do this more than anything.”

Source: https://heatworld.com/celebrity/news/britney-spears-tell-all-book/

i wont read all this but Id love if this happens one day...although i dont believe it will Lol

I don't think Heat magazine is a reliable source by any means. They're a gossip magazine after all :wonka:
She will be allowed to publish a book under own her name without it being read 1000 times by an entire team to assure everything's polished, calculated and perfect? Sounds highly unrealistic to me :wonka:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I don’t doubt she writes diaries. And I don’t doubt there are things she’d like to say, considering everyone’s speaking on her behalf so freely. But it’s not going to happen, period. Because how would she manage to do that when they won’t even let her use her Instagram  in whatever ways she pleases? 
someone on twitter said that maybe this is just a way to get people to know Britney would LIKE to speak out but cannot. I think I saw another news outlet report about this same thing too just now. Kind of like “everybody’s talking, she has some things to say as well you know” to make people question...well why hasn’t she already? Because she can’t. And why? Well we all know why.

• Love 3