Britney reportedly plans to break silence in explosive tell-all book

She's been saying this FOR YEARS, that only she can tell her story and that she would love to write a book someday. So I know this is true on some level.

Do I believe she has meticulous notes and walks around with a tape recorder? :nonono:

Do I believe she's currently working on a book and will try to get it published? :nonono:

But do I believe she will eventually one day tell her story? :brityes:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

So since we know how much power team c-ship has, why are we letting this be put out there? We really need some kind of locked forum. Signing up doesn't seem enough. Minimum post count could help. And you could weed people out by the things they're posting to reach the number to get in the private forum. @Jordan Miller

@Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho was creating a group chat for these things. :brityes:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

@Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho was creating a group chat for these things. :brityes:

But Jordan will want them on the site for views :(

I'm not talking ****, it's his job... I just feel like Team c-ship knows this forum very well and if there's a glimmer of hope that this could be true, if it's being done on her own accord it will surely be shut down. IF it's true, shame on whoever leaked it.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Slayer said:

britney-book.jpg.15cf29a585f5222533a94f4d65717f78.jpg

Britney Spears is reportedly planning to reveal her truth in a tell-all book, Heat Magazine reports.

Take this with a grain of salt...

They claim she's been leaving clues through her Instagram, but wants to be more forthcoming with a book. It'll address her situation that has riled up fans for years. 

“Britney is gearing up to break her silence in a tell-all interview. She’s been following the #freebritney movement eagerly. She’s got so much she wants to say and now she believes it’s time for the world to hear her full story,” according to the site's insider.

Britney's remained under personal and financial conservatorships for more than 12 years, which restricts her basic rights and freedom.

“As much as anything though, Britney wants to reassure people she’s not this cooped-up, controlled ‘robot’ who’s unable to speak for herself.”

They add that Britney is "tired of keeping silent and will do what it takes to get her story out."

“The logistics of writing a book and getting it legally approved for publication are complicated to say the least, but she’s confident a TV chat or even sitting down with a podcast or magazine is easily achievable,” the source explains.

“She’s kept meticulous notes through the years, with hand-written diaries and a personal dictaphone that she carries around with her.” 

The insider adds, “It risks causing chaos with the conservatorship, but Britney’s so tired of not being heard and wants to do this more than anything.”

Exhale, would you read Britney's mysterious book? 

What kind of fan fiction is this :queenie:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

At this point I just find anything hard to believe now. Even if Britney was to sit down and give an interview would it be what she really wants to say? Or would it be what’s she’s been told to say. Poor girl I just want to give her a hug and tell her she is loved. I am proud at the army and non fans for speaking up and showing our girl the love and support she needs and deserves. #freebritney 🤍

• Love 3
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, Saigemusic2 said:

Sorry if this has already been said and talked about ..... 

but didn’t that mars guy say something about Britney’s team doing one last major cash grab since they know the end is near of their control ? 

This would be insane 

Oh, ****! You're probably right. Man...can you imagine that? Being forced to sign your name to a book that whitewashes your own torture? Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.

• Like 1

I take this a grain of salt. But I came up with a few names. I hope she has a chapter about Christina doing ***** or providing favors to men and women.... allegedly! 

- brave new girl: never make the same mistake twice again the britney Jean story

- born to make you happy : the britney story

- Piece of me: the Britney Spears story from marriages, Conservatorship and the music industry 

- britney: my chaotic Life my truth 

- My life in the circus: starring Britney Spears 

- Britney Spears the original femme fatale 

- britney Jean Spears: my prerogative, the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. 

#britneytellall

cdc0e456b567f69376d4bf6599c720f4.gif

5 hours ago, Tetris said:

Until the conservatorship is dissolved, I will not trust whatever narrative is pushed in such a book (unless it’s ******* brutal and drags everyone we’re suspicious of).
I mean, we don’t even trust her Insta captions. 

These are my thoughts about anything Britney related lately.