Britney reportedly plans to break silence in explosive tell-all book

5 hours ago, Littlewing said:

But she is explicity forbidden to talk while under conservatorship. It is in the court order! I f she did write a book I would not trust the content as long as she lives with an entire team that controls her every move and lock her up at mental institutions and forces ***** down her throat when she ”disobeys” them!

Can you link me to that document, effectively gagging her?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 8:52 AM, Slayer said:

britney-book.jpg.15cf29a585f5222533a94f4d65717f78.jpg

Britney Spears is reportedly planning to reveal her truth in a tell-all book, Heat Magazine reports.

Take this with a grain of salt...

They claim she's been leaving clues through her Instagram, but wants to be more forthcoming with a book. It'll address her situation that has riled up fans for years. 

“Britney is gearing up to break her silence in a tell-all interview. She’s been following the #freebritney movement eagerly. She’s got so much she wants to say and now she believes it’s time for the world to hear her full story,” according to the site's insider.

Britney's remained under personal and financial conservatorships for more than 12 years, which restricts her basic rights and freedom.

“As much as anything though, Britney wants to reassure people she’s not this cooped-up, controlled ‘robot’ who’s unable to speak for herself.”

They add that Britney is "tired of keeping silent and will do what it takes to get her story out."

“The logistics of writing a book and getting it legally approved for publication are complicated to say the least, but she’s confident a TV chat or even sitting down with a podcast or magazine is easily achievable,” the source explains.

“She’s kept meticulous notes through the years, with hand-written diaries and a personal dictaphone that she carries around with her.” 

The insider adds, “It risks causing chaos with the conservatorship, but Britney’s so tired of not being heard and wants to do this more than anything.”

Exhale, would you read Britney's mysterious book? 

To be honest, I'm starting to believe this isn't so far-fetched after all...

• Love 1