Britney reportedly plans to break silence in explosive tell-all book

I honestly think she’s been willing to write a book for a while (it’s mentioned in FTR) and I really believe she’s been secretly keeping notes about everything that’s been happening all these years so she can remember and write a book. HOWEVER, I don’t think it is going to happen any time soon. It could happen once she’s out of the CON. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

How about For the record part 2? I'd rather have a documentary with her real emotions than a book. Nobody is gonna read a book these days. It's all about visuals.

2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

i would prefer her to do a tell all interview tbh. Books can be heavily edited but they cant really edit words that come out of her mouth 

But a book can capture real emotions as well. And let's be real guys, BRITNEY HATES INTERVIEWS. She would probably express herself much better in a book.

A book would save Britney from unnecessary scrutiny and would keep that air of mystery that Britney's always had. No complaints about her makeup, hair, nose, teeth,... People would only concentrate on what she has to say.

It would also feel more special. Personally, I'm all for Britney writing a tell-all book. You can do it, Britney!

• Love 5
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, ImAmy said:

I honestly think she’s been willing to write a book for a while (it’s mentioned in FTR) and I really believe she’s been secretly keeping notes about everything that’s been happening all these years so she can remember and write a book. HOWEVER, I don’t think it is going to happen any time soon. It could happen once she’s out of the CON. 

+

• Like 1