Lynne Spears: "These Free Britney people are [...] and digging up things"

Ok so I’ve listened to each section on repeat with good quality headphones and this is what I make out:

“...that is her fans and not us, but another thing you don’t understand is that you know, those free Britney people are tagging people...see there’s no [evidence?], but this is the problem they think...[insert annoying child]...some are [vulnerable?]...”

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Well, it’s possible to separate each audio tracks from the audio to have only Britney’s mom voice with a little of enhancements on her voice with Audacity. Like that, we can be 100% sure on what she says.

That’s a little too much even for Britney fans...

• Haha 1

The tone she says “those free Britney people”... as if that girl Britney isn’t even her daughter or anything... is pretty shocking. 

From what I can make out, it almost sounds like she’s on the phone with someone from Team Con (Loucifer?) trying to justify her “like”. I hope she’s playing the long game here, but knowing her I don’t expect much. :badthoughts:

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

The tone she says “those free Britney people”... as if that girl Britney isn’t even her daughter or anything... is pretty shocking. 

From what I can make out, it almost sounds like she’s on the phone with someone from Team Con (Loucifer?) trying to justify her “like”. I hope she’s playing the long game here, but knowing her I don’t expect much. :badthoughts:

I think she was talking to Bryan and it is the "Free Britney" movement, so I mean I don't see what she said wrong.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, IconicShow said:

To me it seems like Lynne is saying that is for fans and not us, and another thing you don't understand is those FreeBritney people are tagging people.... They dig up stuff ... But some of them...

Is she schooling Bryan on the Free Britney movement meaning she's telling him that the posts from freebritney aren't for her and Bryan and basically letting him know that the fans dig up stuff and this might be how she learned about some of the stuff. Hence the liked comments, and interest in the C Ship.

To me I feel like she's not dragging FreeBritney she's telling Bryan the tea as he said he didn't know much in his recent interview.

I'm truly trying to believe and hoping that this is the case :crying1: If Lynne is also against FreeBritney then who do we have left? :crying3: How can we help our poor girl :wontcry: The Spears family are truly just trash people :fakecry::trash: How can they just act calm and act like everything is ok for 12 damn years when their daughter/sister is suffering stripped from all her legal rights?!? I CAN'T! :crying2:

• Love 6
1 hour ago, cillaward said:

Ok so I’ve listened to each section on repeat with good quality headphones and this is what I make out:

“...that is her fans and not us, but another thing you don’t understand is that you know, those free Britney people are tagging people...see there’s no [evidence?], but this is the problem they think...[insert annoying child]...some are [vulnerable?]...”

Just quoting this to make it be seen. This is probably right..
I think Bryan had asked her out about out. And yes, SOME FreeBritneyfans just tag what the **** they want, like, Justin and Biel, and Britneys old friends from home..
Some pay ******* Carole Baskin to say something..

I do think some freebritneyfans are embarrising and I do understand if Lynne think it's too much, but those people that are being at the rallys are good people.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Lukas1896 said:

I'm truly trying to believe and hoping that this is the case :crying1: If Lynne is also against FreeBritney then who do we have left? :crying3: How can we help our poor girl :wontcry: The Spears family are truly just trash people :fakecry::trash: How can they just act calm and act like everything is ok for 12 damn years when their daughter/sister is suffering stripped from all her legal rights?!? I CAN'T! :crying2:

Dont worry. It is possible to dislike FreeBritney-movement, but still want britney to be free or at least wants her to be happier. There are big difference between methods, and Lynne is trying her method..

• Like 1
5 hours ago, YannFrance said:

The question you guys should ask yourself is : Why would Lynn support the FreeBritney movement since the Cship maintains her financial balance, she knows she doesn't have to worry about money anymore. 

I can't believe that I'm actually agreeing with you :kylie: but yeah - that's why I have always been afraid that Lynne is ok with the abuse of Britney and that she is against the FreeBritney movement - because she is still living a lavish lifestyle thanks to Britney money :tifftear: and that can end for her when Britney would be set free... :otears: :icant2: Dear LYNNE SPEARS -  stripping your daughter off all her legal rights for 12 years IS NEVER A GOOD THING TO DO! You are our last hope! :kidcries: Don't **** it up!! If she is truly against freeing Britney - then I'm gonna lose all hope in humanity... :crying3:

3 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Dont worry. It is possible to dislike FreeBritney-movement, but still want britney to be free or at least wants her to be happier. There are big difference between methods, and Lynne is trying her method..

I'm gonna try really hard to believe that this is true :crying1: I hope so! :wontcry:

1 hour ago, TylerSanchez said:

That’s a little too much even for Britney fans...

No, in fact it's possible to do that if someone know how to use Audacity. I've usued it a little so I can't know how to separate voices properly, and I'm too busy currently by remastering her music videos in 4K on YouTube too... (Because yes, fans do what her team don't. And remastering a video is a little complex too, I mean, more difficult than separating vocals where fans do that for ages now for her musics for example)

• Love 3