Lynne Spears: "These Free Britney people are [...] and digging up things"

12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but now that I think about it, that Amber Lynn may be our hope. If she was the one that convinced Bryan to do the interview, she might be our source to inform them not only about the conservatorship, but at least about what the " #FreeBritney people " is trying to say, because Lynne and Bryan and the likes seem to be very confused about the cause of the movement.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie even made them believe Sam Lutfi is involved in this whole thing, or that we're just trolls or something.

Nah, they definitely know way more than that.

Sam Lutfi was messaging Lynne last year (talked even about the Britney's Gram girls). He sent her money for legal fees but she refused. He also talked to JL and her husband. It's all in the documents Team Cship filled for the restraining order last year.

So, yeah, they know what's up regarding the movement.

I feel like they don't know the intricacies of the everyday of Britney's life and how the cship deals with that. I feel like they wouldn't be knowing things like how Britney was forced to a hospital against her will. Or something. Or how she feels trapped artistically. Or anything of the sort. Or what is she thinking today. Or what she is doing today. What she is planning.

But tbh even I'm doubting that now. They're just being incredibly vague. But it does sound like they're not keeping up with Britney the Person. But they surely know what Free Britney is about.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Nah, they definitely know way more than that.

Sam Lutfi was messaging Lynne last year (talked even about the Britney's Gram girls). He sent her money for legal fees but she refused. He also talked to JL and her husband. It's all in the documents Team Cship filled for the restraining order last year.

So, yeah, they know what's up regarding the movement.

I feel like they don't know the intricacies of the everyday of Britney's life and how the cship deals with that. I feel like they wouldn't be knowing things like how Britney was forced to a hospital against her will. Or something. Or how she feels trapped artistically. Or anything of the sort. Or what is she thinking today. Or what she is doing today. What she is planning.

But tbh even I'm doubting that now. They're just being incredibly vague. But it does sound like they're not keeping up with Britney the Person. But they surely know what Free Britney is about.

but I'm not sure, I think if she's talking about "the #FreeBritney people" tagging or attacking or whatever she's saying, but she sounds pissed, I think they're just aware of the most negative / extremist part of the movement, which might the most vocal. I doubt they've ever heard that guy Kevin speak about it (the guy that's always at the protests). And precisely because of Sam involvement is that they may believe he's the one that initiated it or that he's behind this whole thing.

Look at all those TMZ articles, or even the USA Today. Everyone label and judge the #FreeBritney movement whatever they want, to fit their narrative, but they never really ask the actual fans what the concern really is.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Plot twist: Amber Lynn is a super secret top Britney Stan. She has infiltrated the clan of hillbillies to work to set Britney free. She convinced Bryan to do the interview and she's exposing them on Snap.

I've googled her :jl:

Is Bryan dating a ****star? :beyfedup:

• Like 1