Lynne Spears: "These Free Britney people are [...] and digging up things"

41 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

No, in fact it's possible to do that if someone know how to use Audacity. I've usued it a little so I can't know how to separate voices properly, and I'm too busy currently by remastering her music videos in 4K on YouTube too... (Because yes, fans do what her team don't. And remastering a video is a little complex too, I mean, more difficult than separating vocals where fans do that for ages now for her musics for example)

I know how to do both of those things and understand the complexity of it, however ripping an Instagram story and doing that is just downright weird

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, TylerSanchez said:

I know how to do both of those things and understand the complexity of it, however ripping an Instagram story and doing that is just downright weird

Yeah, it's true that with Instagram's compression will make the task more difficult. I hope someone give it a try at least to see if it's at least possible to hear what she says...

13 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I think at the end she said "no confirmed source" and she also says "that is her fans and not ours".  I think they are discussing Bryan's podcast answers. 

Oh yes forgot to note that. I hope fans would stop bashing Lynne. We know she’s on our side since day 1

I really agree with someone who said it does sound like she is trying to explain to him rather than talking crap. He did say "our fans" and it sounds like she is explaining what he said was incorrect on the podcast. At least that is what I'm gonna choose to believe because my heart can't handle that her mom isn't on her side.

• Love 2

Her family wants brit's money. They don't care about her freedom or she is happy or isn't. :icant2: I don't trust anyone of her family. They re too toxic for her treating her like a kid. Come on, guys! Brit's alrealdy 38 years old and they treat her like a child. She can't do anything alone or by herself. I feel sad for her. I want help her but nobody aroud her wants to help Brit.  And her own kids sees her mommy like a money machine. It's too sad. :crying1:

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, Faeline said:

Her family wants brit's money. They don't care about her freedom or she is happy or isn't. :icant2: I don't trust anyone of her family. They re too toxic for her treating her like a kid. Come on, guys! Brit's alrealdy 38 years old and they treat her like a child. She can't do anything alone or by herself. I feel sad for her. I want help her but nobody aroud her wants to help Brit.  And her own kids sees her mommy like a money machine. It's too sad. :crying1:

Exactly. It's extra sad cause she's always been a generous person and always provided for her family even when she didn't have to but it wasn't enough for them. Now they refuse to let go because they know what they're doing is wrong and they may no longer get the same generosity from her after taking so many years of her life away. I for one hope she kicks them to the curb the second she get her freedom, but unlike them, I will respect whatever course of action she sees fit. 

• Like 4

Lynn Spears is literally one of those mom's from toddlers and tiaras. No parent who sends a 5 year old out to be their meal ticket gives a damn about their child. Child stars should be illegal at this point. The whole families on the payroll none of them have jobs and now Jamie Lynn's working on trying to get her kid out on the stage to line her pockets. Honestly the Spears family is as trash as the Carter family but keeps it under wraps. If it wasn't for Britney they'd be on Jerry Springer. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1