Lynne Spears: "These Free Britney people are [...] and digging up things"

How can her family do that to her ? Are they really going to make everything worse for Britney for the damn money ?? , Poor Brit she loves her family and this is how they pay her back, the woman is almost 40 , your milking journey is about to end, just let her live her life , I'm seriously devastated and hopeless at this point . I can only hope there's a light at the end of the tunnel ...... 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

To me it seems like Lynne is saying that is for fans and not us, and another thing you don't understand is those FreeBritney people are tagging people.... They dig up stuff ... But some of them...

Is she schooling Bryan on the Free Britney movement meaning she's telling him that the posts from freebritney aren't for her and Bryan and basically letting him know that the fans dig up stuff and this might be how she learned about some of the stuff. Hence the liked comments, and interest in the C Ship.

To me I feel like she's not dragging FreeBritney she's telling Bryan the tea as he said he didn't know much in his recent interview.

I also share the same thought even though I didn't watch the clip.

This makes more sense than just turning our spears towards Mama Lynne while we don't know for sure if she's dragging the fans down or helping Bryan to understand more about the movement.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

To me it seems like Lynne is saying that is for fans and not us, and another thing you don't understand is those FreeBritney people are tagging people.... They dig up stuff ... But some of them...

Is she schooling Bryan on the Free Britney movement meaning she's telling him that the posts from freebritney aren't for her and Bryan and basically letting him know that the fans dig up stuff and this might be how she learned about some of the stuff. Hence the liked comments, and interest in the C Ship.

To me I feel like she's not dragging FreeBritney she's telling Bryan the tea as he said he didn't know much in his recent interview.

I HIIIGHLY doubt Brian didn't know much.  Brian knows for sure.  Not sure what to make of Lynne now though..hmmm

• Like 1
1 hour ago, YannFrance said:

The question you guys should ask yourself is : Why would Lynn support the FreeBritney movement since the Cship maintains her financial balance, she knows she doesn't have to worry about money anymore. 

Lmfao your reputation point went from a zero to a 300+.... In a bad way:gagasmile:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, IconicShow said:

It is this. :barbie:

• Like 3