Lynne Spears: "These Free Britney people are [...] and digging up things"

42 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Most of us believed really hard that the conservatorship wasn't taking advantage of her for 11 years :jl:

I actually felt since the very beginning that this is wrong and that Britney hates it and that she is probably being blackmailed with her kids to not say anything about her whole situation... :jl: Even when people were dying from excitement when the Femme Fatale album was being released I was the only one being concerned that Britney is not well and that she is probably being forced to take weird meds thanks to the guardianship - and no one cared :jl: but to be fair it wasn't on Exhale :cheese: but I actually always was thinking about her guardianship every time that she was acting not-well, over-it and just weird (especially in 2011 and in 2012) :tiffsniffle: I can't even imagine what she went through during those 12 years :tiffsniffle:

• Love 9

Let it be known that Britney can file for a petition for termination at any given time with or without her conservator’s consent. Also let it be known an immediate family member can petition at any given point as well (mother, sister, brother) A petition for termination has still not been filed.

Also wanna point our according to the court minute order for the other day it listed Lynne as “Interested Party” (whatever that means?)

Do what y’all will with the information. I think I’ve reached my own conclusion when it comes to Lynne.

• Like 1

Maybe she is saying tactical....no idea but I honestly don't know what to believe anymore. To me the Britney's gram people had on guests once of another situation with a conversation with Jodi McGumhungry and her and her firm were basically just robbing out this family's money and after watching the Bryan podcast interview I feel like the situation was to help Britney in the beginning but spiraled into a money grab situation especially after the Circus tour. I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie doesn't even have that much control. Maybe the family is trying to fight it from the inside? idk part of believes Britney's family isn't that ****ed up and there is something fishy going on whether it be just the lawyers or both. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

First Bryan then her mome. The way they are talking about Brit and her fans is really disturbing. Her family believes she is not cabable of managing her life. They are treating her like a their family business. They are ignoring that she is a human being. It is clear now. We are the only one who actually cares her. Beacuse we are not gaining money from her. 

True! It is the other way around. We don´t get money from Brit but give her some. And of course, it was Brits' hard work that the Spears family is so wealthy, but without her fans, it would impossible too. You need customers. So they should show a little bit of respect for us and don´t be so rude. And they should be glad that Britney has people around the world who stick with her, no matter what and some of them would risk their lives to save her. Not even her friends and family would do that! Is it not wired that total strangers care more for you then you closest people? Anyone knows why?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jamie doesn’t know how to stop it. How to stop this conservatorship machine. They have kept Britney in the dark for so many years they aren’t even confident she can live a life on her own that doesn’t involve her kicking them ALL out. The family clearly have no idea why fans and the media are asking questions. He expects people to obey his command and shut up after legal threats. But social media is here to stay. He is dumb to realise he will take the fall. These lawyers know what they are doing like Lou. They are behind it but their name isn’t to it like Jamie’s is. 

19 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Let it be known that Britney can file for a petition for termination at any given time with or without her conservator’s consent. Also let it be known an immediate family member can petition at any given point as well (mother, sister, brother) A petition for termination has still not been filed.

Also wanna point our according to the court minute order for the other day it listed Lynne as “Interested Party” (whatever that means?)

Do what y’all will with the information. I think I’ve reached my own conclusion when it comes to Lynne.

Yeah, I was reading into it. And it appears the “Interested Party” is someone Interested persons play a pivotal role in guardianship proceedings. For example, only an interested person can petition for guardianship. Even interested persons, who are not petitioners, may invoke the jurisdiction of the court at any time to resolve questions concerning the guardianship estate or its administration.  

Lynne could also be interested in officially becoming apart of the conservatorship. 

Court documents also ordered Jamie to complete “Order After Hearing”; which I was reading this https://cristahayneslaw.com/order-after-hearings-what-are-they-and-why-do-you-need-them/ 

Reading that it appears that it Jamie could be preparing to seek a change (which would probably just be stepping down, giving Lynne the opportunity to become Conservator over Person with or instead of Jodi) 

But I’m no lawyer and it could go either way. But based on the way ALL of the Spears’ (with exception of Britney) all cohabitate, I would have to assume the worse of her character. 

And since there has been no formal termination (unless the judge considered any verbal request Britney said last year) than who knows what could happen. 

Another month.... 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Lukas1896 said:

I actually felt since the very beginning that this is wrong and that Britney hates it and that she is probably being blackmailed with her kids to not say anything about her whole situation... :jl: Even when people were dying from excitement when the Femme Fatale album was being released I was the only one being concerned that Britney is not well and that she is probably being forced to take weird meds thanks to the guardianship - and no one cared :jl: but to be fair it wasn't on Exhale :cheese: but I actually always was thinking about her guardianship every time that she was acting not-well, over-it and just weird (especially in 2011 and in 2012) :tiffsniffle: I can't even imagine what she went through during those 12 years :tiffsniffle:

There are a small number of people here that have always been against the c-ship.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, peyote said:

Yeah, I was reading into it. And it appears the “Interested Party” is someone Interested persons play a pivotal role in guardianship proceedings. For example, only an interested person can petition for guardianship. Even interested persons, who are not petitioners, may invoke the jurisdiction of the court at any time to resolve questions concerning the guardianship estate or its administration.  

Lynne could also be interested in officially becoming apart of the conservatorship. 

Court documents also ordered Jamie to complete “Order After Hearing”; which I was reading this https://cristahayneslaw.com/order-after-hearings-what-are-they-and-why-do-you-need-them/ 

Reading that it appears that it Jamie could be preparing to seek a change (which would probably just be stepping down, giving Lynne the opportunity to become Conservator over Person with or instead of Jodi) 

But I’m no lawyer and it could go either way. But based on the way ALL of the Spears’ (with exception of Britney) all cohabitate, I would have to assume the worse of her character. 

And since there has been no formal termination (unless the judge considered any verbal request Britney said last year) than who knows what could happen. 

Another month.... 

Thank you for this information!

I believe even if Britney requested it verbally the motion would appear on her docket. So as far as it officially appearing on paperwork, even if she was denied, it hasn’t appeared.

I also find it interesting how fans typically ignore that in the beginning the reports said Britney was unhappy Jamie was her conservator, not unhappy she was in a conservatorship. So perhaps she just wants a different conservator? Despite this going against what bryan said how she’s unhappy with the situation right now?

No aspect of the conservatorship makes any sense. I wish we would hear from Britney.

1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

Thank you for this information!

I believe even if Britney requested it verbally the motion would appear on her docket. So as far as it officially appearing on paperwork, even if she was denied, it hasn’t appeared.

I also find it interesting how fans typically ignore that in the beginning the reports said Britney was unhappy Jamie was her conservator, not unhappy she was in a conservatorship. So perhaps she just wants a different conservator? Despite this going against what bryan said how she’s unhappy with the situation right now?

No aspect of the conservatorship makes any sense. I wish we would hear from Britney.

I personally believe Streisand told her that things were looking rough for her so she'd have more of a chance at custody/business deals under some kind of conservatorship -- so they always have sure there's someone looking out for her.

So she kinda relented? Like, yeah, ok, but I want this in my way (and suggest another conservator, like Adam did).

Plus, apparently her money was indeed being sucked dry back then so...

3 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

And just how is she going to get approval to go petition for that? She has hired watch men... you think she can just go waltz over to the court? Why do you think free britney is a thing? Because she can't physically go do that like a normal person.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Maybe she was threatened not to do that and by us fans fighting for her she can put the blame on us for freeing her or maybe she's just scared for her own life if she gets free. I mean all her money or whats left of it would be taken away from a bunch of people and reverted back to her. That's a scary situation to be in. They already threatened her with her kids so it's not far fetched that they would threaten her life.

• Like 1

I’m with the minorities here. I can’t tell if Lynn is being shady or not. I feel like, she was the only one in the family especially at the start of it, who even kinda kicked off the speculations by liking and commenting on freeBritney posts. 

3 hours ago, Justney said:

And just how is she going to get approval to go petition for that? She has hired watch men... you think she can just go waltz over to the court? Why do you think free britney is a thing? Because she can't physically go do that like a normal person.

I mean she can formally ask the judge in person, write a letter, whatever. I don’t know the process. But this is a legal right she has, one of the few. I’m sure they’ve threatened her which explains why she hasn’t gone, but that’s just a conspiracy. Who knows the actual reason?

2 hours ago, Body ache said:

Maybe she was threatened not to do that and by us fans fighting for her she can put the blame on us for freeing her or maybe she's just scared for her own life if she gets free. I mean all her money or whats left of it would be taken away from a bunch of people and reverted back to her. That's a scary situation to be in. They already threatened her with her kids so it's not far fetched that they would threaten her life.

I have a feeling it could be this or maybe they’ve told her she would get in trouble. Like obviously this whole situation is a sham and she has threatened to expose them and they’ve convinced her, despite being the victim, she would get in trouble too. That’s typical abuser behavior.