Lynne Spears: "These Free Britney people are [...] and digging up things"

13 hours ago, IconicShow said:

To me it seems like Lynne is saying that is for fans and not us, and another thing you don't understand is those FreeBritney people are tagging people.... They dig up stuff ... But some of them...

Is she schooling Bryan on the Free Britney movement meaning she's telling him that the posts from freebritney aren't for her and Bryan and basically letting him know that the fans dig up stuff and this might be how she learned about some of the stuff. Hence the liked comments, and interest in the C Ship.

To me I feel like she's not dragging FreeBritney she's telling Bryan the tea as he said he didn't know much in his recent interview.

britney spears oops GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MSTAR said:

No, in fact it's possible to do that if someone know how to use Audacity. I've usued it a little so I can't know how to separate voices properly, and I'm too busy currently by remastering her music videos in 4K on YouTube too... (Because yes, fans do what her team don't. And remastering a video is a little complex too, I mean, more difficult than separating vocals where fans do that for ages now for her musics for example)

Oh wow I've seen your remasters.  they are awesome!!!! ;D

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, feo said:

Oh wow I've seen your remasters.  they are awesome!!!! ;D

Thank you so much! :makeitrain:

I will upload new remasters (remade with better quality) in their original 4:3 ratio of Baby One More Time and Sometimes. :yeahhh:

I was able to understand a little bit more 

That is for (Fraint ?) and not us, but I don't think you understand it is either these free Britney people are horrible, tacky (laugh) , the thing it's that they've no boards, they dig (about some of our personal stuff?) some of them 

It's definitely not "tagging me" 

She was holding hands with Britney in the courtroom opposite Jamie the last time they were physically at a hearing. I'm trying to hold onto that image in my head to convince myself she's one of the good ones. Hard to really analyze this sound byte cause there's no context and you cant really hear anything.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, RebelMe said:

That is for (Fraint ?) and not us, but I don't think you understand it is either these free Britney people are horrible, tacky (laugh) , the thing it's that the've no boards, they dig (about some of our personal stuff?) some of them 

I still don’t understand or can’t hear the word horrible...

2 hours ago, RebelMe said:

That is for (Fraint ?) and not us, but I don't think you understand it is either these free Britney people are horrible, tacky (laugh) , the thing it's that they've no boards, they dig (about some of our personal stuff?) some of them 

Now I've understood (at maximum volume - oh my ears -) "these free Britney people are horrible tacky people (laugh), the thing it's they've no boards" 🤔

When she says "horrible", the accent, it's like she's saying "are about" and the next word either is tacky or attacking people

That child made my ears explode:imacat:

Edited by RebelMe
Clarification
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Supposedly Bryan’s GF responded to BritneyVault’s Instagram to clarify that Lynne is indeed saying ‘tacky people’

tumblr_mqag3ndfLB1sx87t9o1_400.gif

You can see it on their insta story

omg whats the official insta for them I cant find it through britneyvault ? do they have another name. Why is Bryan's GF spilling all the tea? lmao

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

omg whats the official insta for them I cant find it through britneyvault ? do they have another name. Why is Bryan's GF spilling all the tea? lmao

It’s britneysvault on insta with the new Britney topless outtake

im totally shocked and disappointed (if true)

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Dallasguy27 said:

Public opinion is turning on the Spears family. And they know it. 

We're getting to them. No more can they fly under the radar. Lynn is self serving like all of them. Whenever i explain to people what her father has done, i always get the response "where is her mother in all of this".... exactly. Lynn cares more about keeping her cushy estate in Louisiana than going public against Jamie and Team Britney. 

The fact that Jamie Lynn and Bryan both went public this week, just shows they are doing a full court press to try and save face. No matter what happens, FreeBritney moment is never going away. Her career will never be the same as long as she is in a conservatorship. FreeBritney will be seen and heard until this is over. 

❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏😘

• Love 1
  • Like 1