TMZ reports Britney Spears is not being held hostage by her conservatorship, claims she could be under the conservatorship for life

15 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

What an amazing plot twist would be if one of her kids became a lawyer, ended the conservatorship and took care of her affairs.. but that’s unlikely considering they deadbeat father....

If they speak, that alone will help A LOT. Pretty sure they are threatened now or can't legally say much after Jayden said some things on his Instagram.

Mmmm so i know it, that TMZ was in Bteam pockets. All the breakdown was induced.

Whatever, she needs to take rails of her life, she could perfect do therapy and back to take her life, there's a people that lost all the memory and with therapy takes it back, so its not the case.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Now that Team CON paid TMZ again to speak on their behalf the next thing is they’ll coerce Britney to film another video to say all’s well. Then another pap stroll with paid bf Scam. Maybe Lou will allow Jamie Lou to take a break from her vacay to address this on her IG. Lou/Team CON is desperate to make this story go away. It’s not going away. #FreeBritney 

I can see this happen. I think Britney didn't go to Hawaii or Miami yet only because of Corona, the bad publicity would affect directly Jamie, how he allowed his little daughter to travel during this difficult time only for fun?

If all of this happened last year, the amount of daily candids would be insane. Driving, shopping, beach with Scam, travelling, showing how happy she is every single day.

Britney seems manipulated by them, so a video of her denying everything can happen, definitely.

The problem is, I don't think the GP will eat It up. If the video has the held hostage vibe, Brit looking to the side, shaking and trying to remember her lines (like It happened with The Zone letters reading, burned the gym and responding fan questions, videos), people will noticed how forced It is, It can ignate even more the controversies.

Calabasas could became the new Area 51, people literally trying to save Britney from there lol.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

If shes not a hostage, why they dont let her do a livestream at least where she will answer our questions and concerns from the heart and not reading cue cards? **** these clowns who think we will fall for their ****. I hope Britney keeps refusing to work then and If they make her do anything, people will shout FreeBritney ALL the time 

Im so sick and tired of them, imagine how Britney must be numb at this point to survive. ******* leeches. 

In 12 ******* years they couldnt find a med that worked for her? What is that mysterious condition she has then? 

"she hasn't been especially stable managing her mental illness."

So let me get this straight. She cant vote, date, marry and decide what she wants to do with her life and career, but shes the one to blame for not being stable MANAGING her mental ilness? Why is she under a cship then, If shes responsible for not being stable, not her conservators who are responsible for her by law? Maybe bc they only care about her money? Proof of that IS Jamie having eyes on her but not living with for so many years already. 

This article isnt biased at all too.

21 hours ago, Seanril said:

Finally, they claim a source close to Britney said this: "These people who are screaming for the conservatorship to end, well if that happened and she hurt herself or died 2 weeks after would these people utter a peep? No way."

So by their logic anyone who struggles with mental health, has depression or have hurted themselves, should be under a cship? So most of the people then? 

Like someone like Demi Lovato? (This isnt a jab at Demi or at anyone who struggles with anything, Id never be insensitive towards anyone who has depression or anything of that kind) 

Demi had depression, Demi did u know what to her wrists, she had an OD, she went to rehab and shes young, so why isnt her family running narratives that shes a danger to herself and putting her under a cship? Maybe bc they care? Maybe bc they are trying to let her heal or deal with her demons doing therapy and taking care of herself? And not putting her to work right after she had these problemas. This is the difference.

They can try to paint Britney as so ******* unstable all they want, but the thing is many people struggle with mental health, some even have suicide thoughs, but thats not an excuse to take someones freedom and rights, if it was most of the worlds population would be under a cship too. 

I wonder if Britney even does therapy, If she really has someone helping her with her issues bc that doesnt seem that case. All these stories only talk about meds, they want her quiet, to not rebel and to agree with every **** they threw her way. This is the way it seems and the way I see it.

Why after 12 years shes struggling so much? What are these conservators doing then that is helping her? What about that excuse that the cship would help with her kids? Shes barely seeing them now. I dont see what theyve done to help Britney then. Shes struggling, isolated, without freedom, without her kids. Her so called family live in another region. Yeah, what a great job they are doing.

If they worry so much about her why isnt Lynne living with her instead of licking Juno Lous *** and wipping her grandaughters *** all the time? Doesnt Britney need more her family that Juno Lou that is such a great mother and has all figure it out like the media love to say? They think Britneys struggling but think its better for her to live alone with securities watching her like a hawk? Yeah, that should help a lot and not make her even more anxious right.

Why they dont address the dementia thing then or the fact she worked a lot from 2008 to 2018 even tho she was still unfit to run her own life.