"For The Record" photographer Andrew Gallery Speaks Out About #FreeBritney, Reads Letter Britney Wrote To Fans: I Have Been Silenced & Threatened

5 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

It’s not in the media yet.. Hope they pick up on it soon..

This is just horrible.. i just fear that she detoriated so much through this that she actually can’t manage her affairs. Let’s hope she’s still in there somewhere and not brainwashed / drugged to incapacity. Let’s hope for the best.

I read a quote the other day which fits perfectly to this situation.

“When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation may feel unfair, but stay above it trusting that other people eventually see the truth, just like you did.”

Sadly I think she’s gone at this point. :(It’s tragic but I don’t get the sense she’s fighting. Her Instagram videos prove it, her inability to see how bad it is for her case that she jokes about the unfunny “burned down my gym lolz!!” story, her inability to see through the people encouraging her to act like that... 

She tried to fight but it’s been 12 years. I think Britney is gone :(

Doesn’t mean we can’t still fight. We have to. She needs someone to help her PERSONALLY too, to wake her up. Shame she doesn’t have a mother. She’s pretty much an orphan. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Sadly I think she’s gone at this point. :(It’s tragic but I don’t get the sense she’s fighting. Her Instagram videos prove it, her inability to see how bad it is for her case that she jokes about the unfunny “burned down my gym lolz!!” story, her inability to see through the people encouraging her to act like that... 

Doesn’t mean we can’t still fight. We have to. She needs someone to help her PERSONALLY too, to wake her up. Shame she doesn’t have a mother. She’s pretty much an orphan. 

The thing is... she can be freed from this immoral conservatorship and actually have people that care about her assist her. She can live a full and happy life with people that actually have her heart and best interests in mind.

I’d be exhausted too from years of fighting off traumatic experiences that are perpetrated from her family, aka the ones who are supposed to support her...

• Love 3
  • Like 6
55 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

I think she is extremely traumatized and the manipulation created a new reality for her. She probably will do and say anything her handlers asks. If the Free Britney keeps strong, it's possible they tell her to do a New video like the skinny as a needle one. 

I don't believe she is fighting, but I don't blame her... The years of isolation and abuse can change a person.

If this all ends then she needs a real therapy to heal at least a little.

And of course we need to fight. Lots of abuse victims lose touch with reality, that doesn't mean what's happen with them is right.

• Like 7
11 hours ago, LELE said:

im pissed off on this guy Andrew Gallery  for not showing this letter before in 2008-2010 . 

That’s the thing. If he would’ve released this 10-12 years ago no one would have believed it to be real. Britney’s team has controlled the narrative from the beginning with the assistance of TMZ.

It was just a year and a half ago when most fans finally began to wake up to the reality about Britney’s situation in the CONservatorship (how she feels about being in the public eye, whether she wants to be a popstar anymore or be on stage, etc.) but the tide turned only after Britney’s Gram whistle blower podcast dropped which started the Free Britney movement forcing the reluctant media to look into Britney’s situation.

Even today so many fans & media have their heads in the sand. In hindsight it was smart to wait. Now people are open to receiving the truth no matter how much it hurts to believe it.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
12 hours ago, C0CKy said:

andrew.jpg.188a719c806a9584f7dba2e4bf9ef0a6.jpg

A photographer named Andrew Gallery, who worked with Britney on For The Record and became close friends with her, just revealed that he was the one to share a letter Britney wrote him between 2009-2010. Britney asked it be shared with us, but he couldn't at the time because he was under contract. 

Gallery says the conservatorship ultimately destroyed the letter, but before they could he made a copy. 

The letter was originally published on the Daily Mail in 2019, but no one knew if it was 100% real or not because the source was anonymous. Gallery reveals he was that anonymous source. He is now speaking up publicly because of the severity of her situation.

ERS4x6SXsAEbAkw?format=jpg&name=900x900

ERS4x9dXUAMWs2E?format=jpg&name=medium

ERS4x-jXYAAwpWm?format=jpg&name=900x900

ERS4x-EXUAAhIRm?format=jpg&name=900x900

How tf we get CNN, FOX, all media to report this? This is confirmation at its finest. Jordan contact someone at ET, guys send it to Britneygram this is our rabbit in the hole 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, waynebradybyday said:

I don't see the point of that. It's still odd and bizarre. I think overall this is a tough situation because she's clearly not well.

The point is because no one would believe her if it came from her. No one listens to her if they did she wouldn't be in this mess in the first place. No one doubts she isn't well shes been through trauma.

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

The thing is... she can be freed from this immoral conservatorship and actually have people that care about her assist her. She can live a full and happy life with people that actually have her heart and best interests in mind.

I’d be exhausted too from years of fighting off traumatic experiences that are perpetrated from her family, aka the ones who are supposed to support her...

I know! DEFINITELY not insinuating we should give up in any way, shape or form. Its just heartbreaking to know that no one in her life seems to be fighting for her. If she had ANYONE at all they would step in and let her know her behavior on IG is not good for her case. It’s really sad she can’t see it for herself - I’m sure 2008/2009 Britney would never have acted like that on IG back when she was fighting. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

I don't see the point of that. It's still odd and bizarre. I think overall this is a tough situation because she's clearly not well.

How is that bizarre? She was trying to cover her ***, she wrote it in third so it wouldn’t be link to her. The dad already had hard time trusting her at time so I can see why she wrote it like that 

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I think she is extremely traumatized and the manipulation created a new reality for her. She probably will do and say anything her handlers asks. If the Free Britney keeps strong, it's possible they tell her to do a New video like the skinny as a needle one. 

I don't believe she is fighting, but I don't blame her... The years of isolation and abuse can change a person.

If this all ends then she needs a real therapy to heal at least a little.

And of course we need to fight. Lots of abuse victims lose the touch with reality, that doesn't mean what's happen with them is right.

I don’t blame her for not fighting, but if she isn’t fighting and her family isn’t fighting then who can? At this point even if the judge asked her if she wanted to be free, I’m not sure what she’d say. 

Like I said, I’m sure back when she was fighting the cship (2008/2009) she would not have acted this weird on IG. Poor thing is surrounded by losers like Sam that use her and make fun of her. “Don’t forget to turn off the oven” - hilarious you ******* POS. 

What can we do? How can we bring the media’s attention to this new video? Maybe sent it to Rose? I think we really need to step up our game. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Yes, she's not well, she has been threatened, silent, exploited. she is not well because of these people who should "look after" her.

You underestimate Britney too much, it's annoying. I found it very insightful that she wrote in third person. If her father had found the letter, she could say: It wasn't me.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

How is that bizarre? She was trying to cover her ***, she wrote it in third so it wouldn’t be link to her. The dad already had hard time trusting her at time so I can see why she wrote it like that 

In my opinion, its bizarre for her to write like that and naive to think it wouldn't be linked back to her. I'm not understanding the thought process of her writing in third person, which seems odd, and the reasoning behind it being that it won't be linked back to her, when its her handwriting which is very distinctive. Just my observations.