Hate to say it, But the 2003 VMA performance where M and Brit kissed aged horribly

Spicechinodiva

26 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So he doesn’t go and edit them out @Roxxy @AmorProhibido @ColdAsFire88 @EasyThere @DonoDotto @OnlyBeyonce didn’t downvote any of those after the edit. You are sick @Jordan Miller IP ban him 

Tbh, some of them I did downvote after the edit bc I couldnt care less if the user calls me a "racist". That word has no meaning when he says it.

And its not like you subscribe to being a racist if you dislike his comment when it says that lol... so chill people. OnlyFacts throws around the word racist a lot. George Washington was USAs first president. Sometimes there are clouds in the sky. Cats are mammals.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DonoDotto said:

Tbh, some of them I did downvote after the edit bc I couldnt care less if the user calls me a "racist". That word has no meaning when he says it.

And its not like you subscribe to being a racist if you dislike his comment when it says that lol... so chill people. OnlyFacts throws around the word racist a lot. George Washington was USAs first president. Sometimes there are clouds in the sky.

I hope you find love and light. ☺️ Thank you for your confirmation. 

4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I hope you find love and light Roxxy. True love comes from within, remember that. Not everyone enjoys arguing. ☺️

NoT eVeRyOnE eNjOyS aRgUiNg :sponge: so why weren't you the so called "bigger person"? Why didn't you just stop replying if you didn't want to argue?

And its not like you subscribe to being a racist if you dislike his comment when it says that lol... so chill people. OnlyFacts throws around the word racist a lot. George Washington was USAs first president. Sometimes there are clouds in the sky.

trasferimento.jpg

1 minute ago, DonoDotto said:

And its not like you subscribe to being a racist if you dislike his comment when it says that lol... so chill people. OnlyFacts throws around the word racist a lot. George Washington was USAs first president. Sometimes there are clouds in the sky. Cats are mammals.

:airpls:

2 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

:queenie: My mistake I just know you got involved afterwards so I just tagged you 

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:queenie: My mistake I just know you got involved afterwards so I just tagged you 

Im sure a lot of the OnlyRudeOpinions comments I disliked originally have since been edited to include "DOWNVOTE ONLY IF UR RACIST" if they didnt have that when I downvoted, Im just not keeping track lol 

Im sure a lot of the OnlyRudeOpiniona comments I disliked originally have since been edited to include "DOWNVOTE ONLY IF UR RACIST" if they didnt have that when I downvoted, Im just not keeping track lol 

I hope you find love and light ☺️

6 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

:haha:
I did the exact same thing earlier.  It’s an absolute pleasure triggering irrational sjw liberals who get outraged when you don’t play by their made-up rule book.
 :staysalty:

Archived