Hate to say it, But the 2003 VMA performance where M and Brit kissed aged horribly

Spicechinodiva

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Nah, there’s people in my messages laughing at her. Once again they don’t want to publicly defend me because it’ll lead to 6 people attacking them like what’s going on with me now 

But if you’re right, can you show screenshots? Because I don’t see any evidence for your claims. :beynah:

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Roxxy said:

Why do you talk about Rik as if what happened to him was a secret? People know what happened. And he has constantly apologized for that. So try again.

And please don't even for a sec think that you are on Rik's level because HE IS THE REAL DEAL when it comes to Political Science. Unlike you. :chrissy:

LOL. I’m illustrating your pattern. You disagree with someone then suddenly your 5 minions come and attack the person. Then you all go after mental health, which is what you did with Rick and what you’re trying to do with me. Newsflash, it’s not working with me. I can take on the entire website and I’ll still be standing because unlike others, I’m not afraid to stand up to you. You tried to intimidate me with banning me etc etc but look at you, mad that I embarrassed you. You don’t even know what to do and that’s why your minions are attacking me. Ive just been given the title of vixen of BH. Wonder what your title is behind your back

:tifflmao:

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Nah, there’s people in my messages laughing at her. Once again they don’t want to publicly defend me because it’ll lead to 6 people attacking them like what’s going on with me now 

Yet not one of them has come here on your defense. How many times, How many lies by PCD. :makeup:

1 hour ago, Towelney said:

But if you’re right, can you show screenshots? Because I don’t see any evidence for your claims. :beynah:

Like I said, she has the authority to remove anything she wants from this site. She deleted my post in the day 11 song challenge because it was shade to her and other people were laughing. This all started last night when she publicly told me to stop reporting racist comments. As in, she supports racist rhetoric

DOWNVOTE THIS COMMENT IF YOURE RACIST

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Yet not one of them has come here on your defense. How many times, How many lies by PCD. :makeup:

Because they’re afraid of you. Nwonder tried to talk some sense into your minions and they attacked him. That’s why everyone is scared of you except ME. This is between you and I. Mano y Mano. 

DOWNVOTE THIS COMMENT IF YOURE RACIST

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

LOL. I’m illustrating your pattern. You disagree with someone then suddenly your 5 minions come and attack the person. Then you all go after mental health, which is what you did with Rick and what you’re trying to do with me. Newsflash, it’s not working with me. I can take on the entire website and I’ll still be standing because unlike others, I’m not afraid to stand up to you. You tried to intimidate me with banning me etc etc but look at you, mad that I embarrassed you. You don’t even know what to do and that’s why your minions are attacking me. Ive just been given the title of vixen of BH. Wonder what your title is behind your back

I'll let @VCTR decide what to call me. :chrissy:

Archived