Hate to say it, But the 2003 VMA performance where M and Brit kissed aged horribly

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Uh. Okay. Keep telling yourself that.  you really have such an inflated sense of self. 

What, are you also gonna deny that you posted on my threads? Say I was the one who made you post on both threads? Oh wait. Not even two. Cause we're already in Day 11. How long have you been stanning E30DSC ? :blol:

47 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't have lapdogs. i have friends. I have people who believe in me.

Not even @nwonder is backing you up and he's your friend. He refuses to take sides because he knows i am right yet you are his friend and not me. So the safest side is to be neutral. :barbie:

Yep. I stand by what I said in my earlier conversation to you. I wouldn’t put a label on you without having seen for it myself. It’s not my place to do so. OF know this and is mature enough to understand that I won’t take sides. 

As mentioned, I think this is between you and OF and I apologise for inserting myself where I don’t belong. But I don’t apologise for expressing my thoughts on mental health insults.

You both seems like nice people... well atleast in my eyes anyway). OF knows I stan him and his advocacy 🤟🏽

tenor.gif

In conclusion, Roxxy is a bully who sends others to attack anyone that disagrees with her. But, I’m not going anywhere. Roxxy told me publicly on this thread to stop reporting racist comments, therefore she supports racist rhetoric. I’m done entertaining this foolishness with a person that thinks the biggest dig they can give is telling someone their thread is a flop. But this is the same person who desperately seeks attention from any man that’ll give it...on an online thread 🙄 If you want anymore attention, get it from yourself because I’m done with this. 6 people attacking me because you don’t have a case for yourself? I gathered everyone that came for me. Black lives matter and I’ll never stop calling out racists. Kiss it ⬇️

twerk gif GIF
Sincerely,

The Vixen of Exhale 

tyra banks mic drop GIF by Allure

PS - further proof of Roxxys bullying:

DOWNVOTE THIS COMMENT IF YOURE RACIST

1 minute ago, AmorProhibido said:

I guess our thread got hijacked... :cackling: Anyways. Lap Dog gang, let's just carry on with our lives. We know who the liar is and they've been exposed. By the way, thanks for the name suggestion, @OnlyFacts. I dig it! :) :chrissy:

If it weren’t for so, @Spicechinodiva would still be dying for his own BOMT era :chrissy: 

And we been knew how much the fandom would go after him :useeinthis:

And the thread would stop at pg.3-5 :enigma:

So he better give y’all some credit :useeinthis:

2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Yep. I stand by what I said in my earlier conversation to you. I wouldn’t put a label on you without having seen for it myself. It’s not my place to do so. OF know this and is mature enough to understand that I won’t take sides. 

As mentioned, I think this is between you and OF and I apologise for inserting myself where I don’t belong. But I don’t apologise for expressing my thoughts on mental health insults.

You both seems like nice people... well atleast in my eyes anyway). OF knows I stan him and his advocacy 🤟🏽

tenor.gif

Don’t back down from her. Everyone on this thread is afraid of her and she’s the most insecure person there is. Stand your ground.

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

In conclusion, Roxxy is a bully who sends others to attack anyone that disagrees with her. But, I’m not going anywhere. Roxxy told me publicly on this thread to stop reporting racist comments, therefore she supports racist rhetoric. I’m done entertaining this foolishness with a person that thinks the biggest dig they can give is telling someone their thread is a flop. But this is the same person who desperately seeks attention from any man that’ll give it...on an online thread 🙄 If you want anymore attention, get it from yourself because I’m done with this. 6 people attacking me because you don’t have a case for yourself? I gathered everyone that came for me. Black lives matter and I’ll never stop calling out racists. Kiss it ⬇️

twerk gif GIF
Sincerely,

The Vixen of Exhale tyra banks mic drop GIF by Allure

PS - further proof of Roxxys bullying:

In conclusion. You are liar who has been exposed today.

Good luck making threads to make amends and pretending to be nice. Oh wait, you already did that. And it flopped cause no one was buying it. :gloria:

37 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

In conclusion. You are liar who has been exposed today.

Good luck making threads to make amends and pretending to be nice. Oh wait, you already did that. And it flopped cause no one was buying it. :gloria:

The only one exposed was you. 
twerk gif GIF

DOWNVOTE THIS COMMENT IF YOURE RACIST

Archived