Hate to say it, But the 2003 VMA performance where M and Brit kissed aged horribly

Spicechinodiva

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m wishing you so much happiness onlybeyonce! Remember to always find the light in everything! Have a great rest of the weekend! It’s clear some people just want to argue, but I’ll continue spreading positivity. Be well! ☺️

you lied about me and other members, you need to take your responsibility

2hyw3sm.gif

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

I have posted several times that I like Gaga but stopped stabbing after BTW. I also said Rain On Me is one of her best songs. ☺️ I see what you’re trying to do, but it’s okay, I’m still wishing you love and happiness! Have a great rest of the weekend! It’s clear that you’re wanting to keep this negative, but not me. Wishing you well! 

I think you misspelled stanning :tifflmao:

The irony :tifflmao:

Just now, OnlyBeyonce said:

you lied about me and other members, you need to take your responsibility

2hyw3sm.gif

I only state facts. You all turned a blind eye to the threads I posted and attempted to silence those who came to my defense. But it’s okay, I truly wish you well. I don’t hang on to negativity. I hope you find true happiness and inner peace ☺️ 

I only state facts. You all turned a blind eye to the threads I posted and attempted to silence those who came to my defense. But it’s okay, I truly wish you well. I don’t hang on to negativity. I hope you find true happiness and inner peace ☺️ 

Wait—what other threads? :calculating:

7 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Ive pointed you to two threads. You refused to acknowledge them. But it’s okay, I still wish you well. ☺️☺️ Have so much fun the rest of the weekend, k?

Okay, I looked at one of the threads. :mj:

Yeah, I think @Roxxy was a bit harsh, but I don’t think she abused her power.

4 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Okay, I looked at one of the threads. :mj:

Yeah, I think @Roxxy was a bit harsh, but I don’t think she abused her power.

Well, some of the things said were worse than anything I said. But, I digress. Wishing everyone on here love, happiness, and true inner peace! ❤️☺️

Well, some of the things said were worse than anything I said. But, I digress. Wishing everyone on here love, happiness, and true inner peace! ❤️☺️

Some of the things done to me deserved warning points and some, to get banned. Yet they all still roamed free on Exhale. I never abused my power. So you tried it. :tiffdrink:

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Some of the things done to me deserved warning points and some, to get banned. Yet they all still roamed free on Exhale. I never abused my power. So you tried it. :tiffdrink:

Roxxy, I’ve wished you well multiple times, yet you and your friends continue hounding me and downvoting anything I say. This is bullying and you’ve said you’re not going to stop until I’m gone. You abused your power by deleting my day 11 song because people were laughing at it because it was funny. You get rid of anything I say that you don’t like, then edit others. But I’m not going anywhere. I wish you love, happiness, and true inner peace. ☺️ Now leave me alone. I don’t enjoy arguing like you seem to. Tagging @Jordan Miller because you’re harassing me at this point. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Roxxy, I’ve wished you well multiple times, yet you and your friends continue hounding me and downvoting anything I say. This is bullying and you’ve said you’re not going to stop until I’m gone. You abused your power by deleting my day 11 song because people were laughing at it because it was funny. You get rid of anything I say that you don’t like, then edit others. But I’m not going anywhere. I wish you love, happiness, and true inner peace. ☺️ Now leave me alone. I don’t enjoy arguing like you seem to. Tagging @Jordan Miller because you’re harassing me at this point. Thanks.

Sure. Cry victim. Cry harrassment. Cry racism. Cry end of the world.

Good luck with that. :queenflopga:

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Listen, I’m not gonna keep going at this, but you saying I edited your post when I didn’t erased all credibility you had.
Goodnight and enjoy the rest of the weekend. 

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Let me write his next post “Jordan I was sitting here just minding my business blessing them with love and light and they’ve been bullying me :sobbing:“ so I’m just gonna stop cause I’ve given him enough of my time 

12 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Well it finally happened :oprah:

• Leader
51 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I don’t hate anyone, I just don’t support racists like you do. Don’t forget to wear your retainer honey bun. I’m wishing you a super fun rest of the weekend! ☺️

This is extremely upsetting. Your account has been issued warning points. If I see another comment like this, or you call someone else something derogatory, I will have to ask that you leave Exhale. If you want to speak with me about it please private message me.

Thank you.

Archived