Hate to say it, But the 2003 VMA performance where M and Brit kissed aged horribly

Spicechinodiva

anyways, yes i do think this performance, while iconic is quite overrated. :mhm:

the kiss is definitely an iconic pop culture moment, but the song choices in the medley just go so awkwardly together.

I like the song Hollywood but I just don't think it goes well with this type of performance, and then the miss elliot part comes and they all just start acting so random and kinda cringey like "oh, wow, we're all a bunch of celebrities together, look at us". 

and then the end just seems so fake rebellious like "music stations always play the same songs, we're bored with the concept of right and wrong"

like you all WERE the it artists at the time who were always played by the radio. idk for a song that talks about how vapid hollywood culture is, this performance feels quite self indulgent and vain, and hasn't aged the best. :mhm:

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You being impartial means you are giving him the credit he is looking for and seeing that he is also right. Not when he has name called, accused people of defamation and edited posts to make people look bad after the fact. You can also kindly stop replying. I won’t mention you anymore 

You’re toxic and pulling someone else into this. You’re mad people are looking at you all like buffoons and refusing to jump in on ganging up on one person. 

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

You’re toxic and pulling someone else into this. You’re mad people are looking at you all like buffoons and refusing to jump in on ganging up on one person. 

What happened to taking the whole website down? You’re a big baddie so what does this have to do with us “ganging up on you?” If you can handle it. Your friends are just cowards who don’t want to be publicly associated with you because they’re seeing what a manipulator you are. 

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Seriously ? What in the world. What the hell is wrong with that person nnnn.

But he is pretty much confirming everything I have said about yelling and framing ppl of being racists/homophobic/****** etc.

I hope you find love and light ☺️

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

What happened to taking the whole website down? You’re a big baddie so what does this have to do with us “ganging up on you?” If you can handle it. Your friends are just cowards who don’t want to be publicly associated with you because they’re seeing what a manipulator you are. 

The only people that enjoy fighting are you and Roxxy and the rest of your group. I wish you love love and light ☺️

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

The only people that enjoy fighting are you and Roxxy and the rest of your group. I wish you love love and light ☺️

Clearly this gets you off or else you’d have stopped hours ago. We had already stopped engaging you and you went on an editing and downvoting spree. Give me some of that love and light in your life tho 

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Clearly this gets you off or else you’d have stopped hours ago. We had already stopped engaging you and you went on an editing and downvoting spree. Give me some of that love and light in your life tho 

I hope you find love and light ☺️

Archived