Hate to say it, But the 2003 VMA performance where M and Brit kissed aged horribly

Spicechinodiva

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF YOUVE BEEN HOLDING ONTO YOUR CAMILA AND DOJA HATE :gloria:

I don’t hate anyone, I just don’t support racists like you do. Don’t forget to wear your retainer honey bun. I’m wishing you a super fun rest of the weekend! ☺️

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Guys, it’s been so fun chatting with you all, but I don’t plan on spending my Saturday night with you all. Please don’t forget to wear your retainers, it looks like one of you is forgetting to do so. I hope you all find happiness and true inner peace ☺️ This has been so fun and enlightening. You all have really welcomed me and have supported my fight against racism. 

Do you actually think any of us here support racism? :beynah: Because we don’t.

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Do you actually think any of us here support racism? :beynah: Because we don’t.

I said thank you all for supporting my fight against racism. A hit dog will holler, won’t they 😉 Hope you have a super fun rest of the weekend! ☺️

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

No, I just don’t spread negativity. Hope you have a super fun rest of the weekend! Hopefully you’ve got other plans aside from sitting on here. Have fun bud! ☺️

When he's first to comment on threads about artist he hates and even spends the time making threads about the artists he hates. :gloria:

3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Ur nasty piece of work. Shoe ur face hon. So we can trash you on ur appearances as well.

Go and yell bullying some more.

That’s your unfortunate that your response to me wishing you well is that negative. It’s okay. Remember to always see the light! Wishing you a fun rest of the weekend ☺️

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

When he's first to comment on threads about artist he hates and even spends the time making threads about the artists he hates. :gloria:

I don’t hate anyone, I just don’t support racists. You said you and others on here hate me. But it’s okay. I’ll continue wishing you happiness and love! Have a fun weekend! ☺️ It’s clear that you just want to argue, so I’ll continue spreading positivity  

Just now, EasyThere said:

Weren't you on ur way out an hour ago ?

And again I am 100% sure you don't even hear yourself. I actually felt tiny winey bit sad for yeww. But nahhh, 😅😅

Once again, I’ll continue spreading positivity. Wishing you a great rest of the weekend, bud! ☺️ 

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

I don’t hate anyone, I just don’t support racists. You said you and others on here hate me. But it’s okay. I’ll continue wishing you happiness and love! Have a fun weekend! ☺️ It’s clear that you just want to argue, so I’ll continue spreading positivity  

Is Gaga racist? Weren't you also one of the first to comment on topics about her? Didnt you make a thread about Chromatica being a bad album?

What is that? Is that not hate? You tried. :queenflopga:

Just now, OnlyBeyonce said:

where are you supposed to go?

PMEf.gif

I’m wishing you so much happiness onlybeyonce! Remember to always find the light in everything! Have a great rest of the weekend! It’s clear some people just want to argue, but I’ll continue spreading positivity. Be well! ☺️

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Is Gaga racist? Weren't you also one of the first to comment on topics about her? Didnt you make a thread about Chromatica being a bad album?

What is that? Is that not hate? You tried. :queenflopga:

I have posted several times that I like Gaga but stopped stanning after BTW. I also said Rain On Me is one of her best songs. ☺️ I see what you’re trying to do, but it’s okay, I’m still wishing you love and happiness! Have a great rest of the weekend! It’s clear that you’re wanting to keep this negative, but not me. Wishing you well! 

Archived