Hate to say it, But the 2003 VMA performance where M and Brit kissed aged horribly

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't at this loon toon going thru his comments and editing it to "DOWNVOTE IF YOU ARE RACIST" :ohreallylol: cos EVERYONE is down voting you :lolnoworries:

You literally cannot take the heat so you need to leave the dang kitchen :tina:

You are trying to frame people as I type this message. Why? Cos I reported your ***. You eluded to calling me liar. What's next? Framing me as a racist because I won't stand for your bigotry or narcissistic behavior? Literally you drag out LIES from your bag of so-called "FACTS" when they are

american horror story lies GIF

2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I can't at this loon toon going thru his comments and editing it to "DOWNVOTE IF YOU ARE RACIST" :ohreallylol: cos EVERYONE is down voting you :lolnoworries:

You are trying to frame people as I type this message. Why? Cos I reported your ***. You eluded to calling me liar. What's next? Framing me as a racist because I won't stand for your bigotry or narcissistic behavior? Literally you drag out LIES from your bag of so-called "FACTS" when they are

You all have exposed yourselves. Next time read what you’re downvoting before you follow the leader. A lap dog always follows but never reads. Who has enough time to downvote every comment I leave? I have 309 notifications and all of you downvoted and proved you’re racist.

bless your heart. Don’t forget DOWNVOTE THIS COMMENT IF YOURE RACIST

Just now, ColdAsFire88 said:

It’s ok we quoted him and the proof is there that he is editing his posts. He’s the real edit fraud here and @Jordan Miller if you don’t ban him I will have lost all faith on this site for good because clearly you’re giving a platform to liars and manipulators by constantly ignoring the issue. This isn’t going away with hugs and rainbows 

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

You all have exposed yourselves. Next time read what you’re downvoting before you follow the leader. A lap dog always follows but never reads. Who has enough time to downvote every comment I leave? I have 309 notifications and all of you downvoted and proved you’re racist.

bless your heart. Don’t forget DOWNVOTE THIS COMMENT IF YOURE RACIST

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

dog panting GIF

DOWNVOTE THIS COMMENT IF YOURE RACIST

1 hour ago, Towelney said:

That dog is cute. W0NWsuv.gif

There are plenty of examples of you editing that after because @Towelney quoted you before you edited your post. You are a complete fraud and not even @nwonder can defend you now 

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s ok we quoted him and the proof is there that he is editing his posts. He’s the real edit fraud here and @Jordan Miller if you don’t ban him I will have lost all faith on this site for good because clearly you’re giving a platform to liars and manipulators by constantly ignoring the issue. This isn’t going away with hugs and rainbows 

You are totally right. The proof is in the pudding and not in his users BS :ririshade2:

Because they’re afraid of you. Nwonder tried to talk some sense into your minions and they attacked him. That’s why everyone is scared of you except ME. This is between you and I. Mano y Mano. 

Like I said, she has the authority to remove anything she wants from this site. She deleted my post in the day 11 song challenge because it was shade to her and other people were laughing. This all started last night when she publicly told me to stop reporting racist comments. As in, she supports racist rhetoric

❤️❤️❤️ I’ll take that. I’ll be the vixen of BH. Moral of the story is I am passionate about not supporting racism. I will never stand up for that and I will never be silenced in the fight AGAINST racism. I don’t have the posts where Roxxy bullied rik off of here. I wasn’t on Bh Then, but 7 people have privately messaged me about it this morning - I have never interacted with him. But I do know it involves Roxxy going after mental health. Seems to be a running trend since two of her “friends” said I need to be placed on a 5150 hold. So as far as those old threads, I can’t refer you to them, but I’ve been told they exist and her friends said that something did go down. Here is a thread where Roxxy bullied another user and Jordan closed it down:

I’m pressed? You’re the one that sent your “friends” after me because I exposed you. You’re embarrassed that so many people don’t like you. They may be scared to say anything but it’s true. People laugh at how desperate you are throwing yourself at any man that says hi on here. Clearly something is going on with you. How do you think I learned about what you did to Rik? Answer that. You have a reputation 

2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Nah. You’re letting your 4 lap dogs do your dirty work since I’ve called you out. Praying for you. 

Same thing they did with Rik from what I’ve been told. They know what they’re doing, but it won’t work with me. 

I’m done wasting my time on you - you’re intentions have been shown. It’s okay for people to say something here unless it’s in support of me. That’s the behavior of a bully.

Honey, keep thinking you’re a star and the most liked person. Clearly your inflated sense of self stems from an insecurity. You and your “friends” are attacking anyone that even slightly defends me. That’s the behavior of a bully

Cookie Lyon GIF by Empire FOX

So he doesn’t go and edit them out @Roxxy @AmorProhibido @ColdAsFire88 @EasyThere @DonoDotto @OnlyBeyonce didn’t downvote any of those after the edit. You are sick @Jordan Miller IP ban him 

10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

There are plenty of examples of you editing that after because @Towelney quoted you before you edited your post. You are a complete fraud and not even @nwonder can defend you now 

giphy.gif

I’ve defended both Roxxy and OF and I’ve wished both of them well and there was is no beef on my side to either of them.

I’ve made it pretty clear that I no longer wish to be involved in the drama and am choosing to be impartial.

Kindly, stop tagging me and dragging me into a drama that doesn’t concern me.

Thank you!

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Where is the proof, tho? :hillary:

You accused @Roxxy of being racist, but you have no proof. 

She told me not to report racist comments! Is that not proof enough? She did it on the second page of this very thread! What are you all not comprehending? She supports racist rhetoric and has now tried to have everyone bully me off of here. Just like she did with other people in the past 

2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

giphy.gif

I’ve defended both Roxxy and OF and I’ve wished both of them well and there was is no beef on my side to either of them.

I’ve made it pretty clear that I no longer wish to be involved in the drama and am choosing to be impartial.

Kindly, stop tagging me and dragging me into a drama that I wish not to be a part of and that doesn’t concern me.

Thank you!

You being impartial means you are giving him the credit he is looking for and seeing that he is also right. Not when he has name called, accused people of defamation and edited posts to make people look bad after the fact. You can also kindly stop replying. I won’t mention you anymore 

Archived