Hate to say it, But the 2003 VMA performance where M and Brit kissed aged horribly

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

:haha:
I did the exact same thing earlier.  It’s an absolute pleasure triggering irrational sjw liberals who get outraged when you don’t play by their made-up rule book.
 :staysalty:

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD don’t bring politics into this. :airpls: We’ll be here til next year

Just now, Roxxy said:

I already have the beauty down, and the love. 

Follow me on Instagram. @originalroxxy :barbie:

No thanks, I only follow positive pages and positive people. Don’t forget, beauty comes from within. Sending you love, light, and positivity ☺️☺️☺️

12 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Here’s some facts. :mj:

@OnlyFacts you wrote this claiming that anyone who downvoted you was racist.

brcJw1O_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Turns out that it was edited, as seen in @PuertoRicosFinest’s quote.

qnSDpu2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

So what’s the truth? :heresthetea:

Was anyone unaware that OnlyFacts does this editing thing "DOWNVOTE ONLY IF UR RACIST" very often...? Hes been doing it ever since he joined exhale lol. Look back at some of the comments youve downvoted, its likely you were subsequently "outed" as "racist" when he edited them afterwards :gloria:

Just now, DonoDotto said:

Was anyone unaware that OnlyFacts does this editing thing "DOWNVOTE ONLY IF UR RACIST" very often...? Hes been doing it ever since he joined exhale lol. Look back at some of the comments youve downvoted, its likely you were subsequently "outed" as "racist" when he edited them afterwards :gloria:

Yes we been knew and this is why he needs to be exposed :lemmetellu:

Just now, DonoDotto said:

I rarely downvote but I’ve seen it, too. :mj:

Guys, it’s been so fun chatting with you all, but I don’t plan on spending my Saturday night with you all. Please don’t forget to wear your retainers, it looks like one of you is forgetting to do so. I hope you all find happiness and true inner peace ☺️ This has been so fun and enlightening. You all have really welcomed me and have supported my fight against racism. 

Archived