Hate to say it, But the 2003 VMA performance where M and Brit kissed aged horribly

Spicechinodiva

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m done wasting my time on you - you’re intentions have been shown. It’s okay for people to say something here unless it’s in support of me. That’s the behavior of a bully.

You're f.ucking ridiculous. Don't come at me if you can't even back up what you said. I didn't attack him and when I actually stand up for myself, you go right back to insulting me and calling me a bully. 

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AmorProhibido said:

You're f.ucking ridiculous. Don't come at me if you can't even back up what you said. I didn't attack him and when I actually stand up for myself, you go right back to insulting me and calling me a bully. 

Now you’re cursing? That’s the biggest sign that someone was presented with the truth. You went after the people on this post that even slightly supported me. And now you wonder why nobody wants to publicly come out in support of me. Yes, that’s the behavior of a bully. The truth hurts

Cookie Lyon GIF by Empire FOX

DOWNVOTE THIS COMMENT IF YOURE RACIST

18 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

I rest my case with what I underlined in your comment. I’m not the aggressor here. I’ve said nothing to Roxxy for weeks and she came for me for reporting racist comments. She called me the N word

$10,000 Mark for "things that most certainly absolutely positively never happened" :gloria:

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Honey, keep thinking you’re a star and the most liked person. Clearly your inflated sense of self stems from an insecurity. You and your “friends” are attacking anyone that even slightly defends me. That’s the behavior of a bully

Seems to me like you're pressed. :barbie:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Seems to me like you're pressed. :barbie:

I’m pressed? You’re the one that sent your “friends” after me because I exposed you. You’re embarrassed that so many people don’t like you. They may be scared to say anything but it’s true. People laugh at how desperate you are throwing yourself at any man that says hi on here. Clearly something is going on with you. How do you think I learned about what you did to Rik? Answer that. You have a reputation 

So, I know EVERYONE has been waiting for my comment on this, but you now, I'm a libra (rising and sun)

wig trixie GIF

and I don't really like confrontation, but I do like peace. My hand is being forced. My very, very, indifferent hand.

I do live for the drama, though

ANYWAY, I don't mind any type of fighting and, at times, agree and root for OnlyFacts (which is dangerously close to OnlyFans and almost wanted to type that). At times, I've seen and felt aggression from them, but you know, they're feeling their oats. Sometimes those facts need to be known. Sometimes it feels like those facts are bleeding into opinions, though.

But I think we can all be guilty of that. We all have bias. We all even have some racist behaviors that need to be corrected and called out. The world isn't a black and white place and the worst of us do some amazing things. The best of us sometimes come across as terrible. But generally speaking, when I see someone going for extremely conservative people, I'm going to have to insert a "Get her, Jade" gif. 

First of all, this edited by Roxxy thread just isn't going to pop up for us unless Jordan finds it. Which seems unlikely that anyone is going to put in the work to see if it exists. That sounds like work and no one wants to do work. I'm not holding my breathe. I would like to see this thread where Roxxy bullies someone into leaving Exhale. though. What was the topic, even?

I'm sure Roxxy has said and done things that has made someone not want to visit this page anymore, in this thread referred to or another. I'm sure OnlyFacts has, too. I might have even annoyed a person or two (although I think of myself as America's sweetheart). We all have ways we need to grow, and that's okay.

I do think it's weird to mention someone wanting male attention. I mean, I know I do. I'd love to be a thirst trap but Jordan is over there c*** blocking me. Personally, I think THAT is the REAL crime here. But there's nothing wrong with liking when guys like you. "Lap dog" is a weird call out to me, too. Buddying up with someone that's on a message board? Perhaps it's just that I haven't been using the message board long enough, but it's just not that important to me.  I mean, I wouldn't say Roxxy and I are the best of friends, but I follow her because she's the only person I was sorta talking to before the transition back to exhale from whatever that brief stint with BH was. I don't think she was a mod then, but IDK. That was when I first started to exhale for real real.

Anyway, all I want is peace here because, at the end of the day, this thread should have been about 3 pages long but you guys wanted to give Spicechinodiva a million points for commenting on his thread. Do I want OnlyFacts blocked? No. I think OnlyFacts is the Vixen of BH: the Vixen is right a lot of times but sometimes it goes way too far. But I love the Vixen and the world needs the Vixen. I just want peace because this isn't going anywhere.
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Now you’re cursing? That’s the biggest sign that someone was presented with the truth. You went after the people on this post that even slightly supported me. And now you wonder why nobody wants to publicly come out in support of me. Yes, that’s the behavior of a bully. The truth hurts

Cookie Lyon GIF by Empire FOX

Yes, I'm cussing now. The only truth I've been presented with is that you're a deluded person who feeds on making up stories about other people and instigating drama. I didn't go after anyone. Who did I go after? I only mentioned @nwonder. I didn't attack him or go after him and he'll back me up on that, if nothing else that I say. I don't "wonder" why nobody is supporting you. I know why nobody is supporting you because you're a liar who likes to play the victim.

15 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You don’t know how deep depression runs in my family, myself included and I was throwing the same fuel he was throwing at others and you publicly spoke highly of his character when he has spread defamatory statements, has lied and insulted plenty of people and you’re ok with that? Calling me a lapdog and calling me stupid is ok with you? Don’t act holier than thou about what is and isn’t right when you’re “not taking any sides” please 

Nor do you know mine or anyone else’s history with mental illness.

But I’m sorry for yours and your families experience. It’s an awful thing to deal with. And thus, I implore you to rise above mental illness jabs.

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m pressed? You’re the one that sent your “friends” after me because I exposed you. You’re embarrassed that so many people don’t like you. They may be scared to say anything but it’s true. People laugh at how desperate you are throwing yourself at any man that says hi on here. Clearly something is going on with you. How do you think I learned about what you did to Rik? Answer that. You have a reputation 

No one laughs at her, tho :beynah: It’s called teasing. We all do it to each other. :beynah:

1 hour ago, VCTR said:

So, I know EVERYONE has been waiting for my comment on this, but you now, I'm a libra (rising and sun)

wig trixie GIF

and I don't really like confrontation, but I do like peace. My hand is being forced. My very, very, indifferent hand.

I do live for the drama, though

ANYWAY, I don't mind any type of fighting and, at times, agree and root for OnlyFacts (which is dangerously close to OnlyFans and almost wanted to type that). At times, I've seen and felt aggression from them, but you know, they're feeling their oats. Sometimes those facts need to be known. Sometimes it feels like those facts are bleeding into opinions, though.

But I think we can all be guilty of that. We all have bias. We all even have some racist behaviors that need to be corrected and called out. The world isn't a black and white place and the worst of us do some amazing things. The best of us sometimes come across as terrible. But generally speaking, when I see someone going for extremely conservative people, I'm going to have to insert a "Get her, Jade" gif. 

First of all, this edited by Roxxy thread just isn't going to pop up for us unless Jordan finds it. Which seems unlikely that anyone is going to put in the work to see if it exists. That sounds like work and no one wants to do work. I'm not holding my breathe. I would like to see this thread where Roxxy bullies someone into leaving Exhale. though. What was the topic, even?

I'm sure Roxxy has said and done things that has made someone not want to visit this page anymore, in this thread referred to or another. I'm sure OnlyFacts has, too. I might have even annoyed a person or two (although I think of myself as America's sweetheart). We all have ways we need to grow, and that's okay.

I do think it's weird to mention someone wanting male attention. I mean, I know I do. I'd love to be a thirst trap but Jordan is over there c*** blocking me. Personally, I think THAT is the REAL crime here. But there's nothing wrong with liking when guys like you. "Lap dog" is a weird call out to me, too. Buddying up with someone that's on a message board? Perhaps it's just that I haven't been using the message board long enough, but it's just not that important to me.  I mean, I wouldn't say Roxxy and I are the best of friends, but I follow her because she's the only person I was sorta talking to before the transition back to exhale from whatever that brief stint with BH was. I don't think she was a mod then, but IDK. That was when I first started to exhale for real real.

Anyway, all I want is peace here because, at the end of the day, this thread should have been about 3 pages long but you guys wanted to give Spicechinodiva a million points for commenting on his thread. Do I want OnlyFacts blocked? No. I think OnlyFacts is the Vixen of BH: the Vixen is right a lot of times but sometimes it goes way too far. But I love the Vixen and the world needs the Vixen. I just want peace because this isn't going anywhere.

❤️❤️❤️ I’ll take that. I’ll be the vixen of BH. Moral of the story is I am passionate about not supporting racism. I will never stand up for that and I will never be silenced in the fight AGAINST racism. I don’t have the posts where Roxxy bullied rik off of here. I wasn’t on Bh Then, but 7 people have privately messaged me about it this morning - I have never interacted with him. But I do know it involves Roxxy going after mental health. Seems to be a running trend since two of her “friends” said I need to be placed on a 5150 hold. So as far as those old threads, I can’t refer you to them, but I’ve been told they exist and her friends said that something did go down. Here is a thread where Roxxy bullied another user and Jordan closed it down:

5 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Yes, I'm cussing now. The only truth I've been presented with is that you're a deluded person who feeds on making up stories about other people and instigating drama. I didn't go after anyone. Who did I go after? I only mentioned @nwonder. I didn't attack him or go after him and he'll back me up on that, if nothing else that I say. I don't "wonder" why nobody is supporting you. I know why nobody is supporting you because you're a liar who likes to play the victim.

Confirmed you just want attention. Bye girl

twerk gif GIF

2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

No one laughs at her, tho :beynah: It’s called teasing. We all do it to each other. :beynah:

Nah, there’s people in my messages laughing at her. Once again they don’t want to publicly defend me because it’ll lead to 6 people attacking them like what’s going on with me now 

6 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Why do you talk about Rik as if what happened to him was a secret? People know what happened. And he has constantly apologized for that. So try again.

And please don't even for a sec think that you are on Rik's level because HE IS THE REAL DEAL when it comes to Political Science. Unlike you. :chrissy:

Archived