Britney’s albums after Blackout have all been lackluster (opinion)

WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE :lessons:

Seriously guys, stop with these threads with outrageous titles just for clickbait.

"Circus" is basically quintessential Britney, if you don't like it you're denying Britney's POP roots.
"Femme Fatale" is a banger from beginning to end, the kind of record any queer person would want at some point from a main pop girl, let alone the QUEEN.
"Britney Jean", the only weak link in her impeccable discography for obvious reasons, is not even half bad.
And "Glory"... Guys, I swear, I don't know if you are in your teens or are just new fans or whatever but trust me, this record is mature and a fantastic treat to get from her at this point in her career. If you don't like it or don't get it, give it a chance. Listen to it with time and concentration, read the lyrics while listening, maybe start from the end to the beginning to change it up a bit and get surprised. I'm so proud of Britney for having recorded that album.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I looooove Cirus and Femme Fatale, but I agree that they did not amount to the perfection that is Blackout.... Britney Jean was a joke ruined by the senseless production of Will.I.Am and off-putting vocals of Myah Marie. I love Glory, but it's one of my least favorite albums of hers.... 

• Love 3

hey !!! i made a topic that is featured, join to support #justiceforblackout

and thanks sweet @Roxxy for the patience because my horrible english.

we made yesterday an instagram for #justiceforblackout

We are fans of argentina, brasil .. and are talking With fans of other places. expecting you post something about it said! cause we want to do this!

here the twitter:

and instagram:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, BABY BEATRIZ said:

hey !!! i made a topic that is featured, join to support #justiceforblackout

and thanks sweet @Roxxy for the patience because my horrible english.

we made yesterday an instagram for #justiceforblackout

We are fans of argentina, brasil .. and are talking With fans of other places. expecting you post something about it said! cause we want to do this!

You're welcome. Just want to support good people. 💛🧡💜

I followed the Instagram and Twitter accounts and liked all the posts. Good luck and #JusticeForBlackout :barbie:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

You're welcome. Just want to support good people. 💛🧡💜

I followed the Instagram and Twitter accounts and liked all the posts. Good luck and #JusticeForBlackout :barbie:

YOU SO SWEET YOU DESERVE DULCE DE LECHE!!!

WE are doing a  LOT EFFORT and we wont stop!!

if you can tweet about that it will be super awesome roxy! lots fans dm us asking about exhale.

join us  britney fans!!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE :lessons:

Seriously guys, stop with these threads with outrageous titles just for clickbait.

"Circus" is basically quintessential Britney, if you don't like it you're denying Britney's POP roots.
"Femme Fatale" is a banger from beginning to end, the kind of record any queer person would want at some point from a main pop girl, let alone the QUEEN.
"Britney Jean", the only weak link in her impeccable discography for obvious reasons, is not even half bad.
And "Glory"... Guys, I swear, I don't know if you are in your teens or are just new fans or whatever but trust me, this record is mature and a fantastic treat to get from her at this point in her career. If you don't like it or don't get it, give it a chance. Listen to it with time and concentration, read the lyrics while listening, maybe start from the end to the beginning to change it up a bit and get surprised. I'm so proud of Britney for having recorded that album.

Lackluster doesn’t mean they are bad though, it just means the are missing something. A fire, a passion. All Britney’s albums are good. Blackout just has an energy and an attitude that it’s predecessors have not.

36 minutes ago, Corso said:

Lackluster doesn’t mean they are bad though, it just means the are missing something. A fire, a passion. All Britney’s albums are good. Blackout just has an energy and an attitude that it’s predecessors have not.

Agree, hope it doesn't make me a bad Britney fan but I feel the same. Although I would say for me BOMT through to, and including, Circus feel like the old Britney. I loved and still love Circus, there are some crappy tracks and it doesn't have a flow like other albums but there are some absolute classics. For me it's Femme Fatale onward that I'm a bit meh on. Not saying they're bad or I hate them or anything but they don't have the same energy. Obviously Glory was a huggge step up from Britney Jean and I liked it a lot, but just missing something that the first 6 albums have IMO.

50 minutes ago, BABY BEATRIZ said:

YOU SO SWEET YOU DESERVE DULCE DE LECHE!!!

WE are doing a  LOT EFFORT and we wont stop!!

if you can tweet about that it will be super awesome roxy! lots fans dm us asking about exhale.

Thank you. I love dulce de leche. :makeitrain:

I retweeted your #JusticeForBlackout promo tweets. My love to all Britney fans in Argentina, Brasil, and all Latin American countries. I stan Evita Peron. :barbie:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Thank you. I love dulce de leche. :makeitrain:

I retweeted your #JusticeForBlackout promo tweets. My love to all Britney fans in Argentina, Brasil, and all Latin American countries. I stan Evita Peron. :barbie:

thanks for follow on insta and retweet!!! you so lovely!!

haha eva peron :hugs:

sometimes i think i have to send some exhalers dulce de leche, cause i learn english first because of britney and second for you. haha

please @Jordan Miller tweet about #justiceforblackout :jumpney::yay:

and all britney fans join us!!

• Super Mods
On 7/9/2020 at 2:42 AM, Corso said:

I figure it’s because she was given the most creative freedom on Blackout. From what I can gather her team didn’t have much involvement in the record until after she recorded most of it.
Piece Of Me Hair Flip GIF by Britney Spears

She didn’t have no team, Larry was gone, Theresa Whites left halfway. Jive didn’t care anymore so basically it was up to her and she did that. Producers said she paid them out of pocket after the sessions. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

She didn’t have no team, Larry was gone, Theresa Whites left halfway. Jive didn’t care anymore so basically it was up to her and she did that. Producers said she paid them out of pocket after the sessions. 

thats why we think to support #freebritney the best option is #justiceforblackout

join us! :kiss:

• Love 1
On 7/9/2020 at 11:59 AM, touchofmyhand2009 said:

I enjoy her albums post-blackout but I understand your point. That special touch has been gone since her life changed 

Yeah, the same. I prefer the “New Britney” music and Gimme more made me a fan fan, but I can see where he is coming from. During quarantine i listened to the whole Britney catalogue with her real voice and completely understand what he means by the “touch” reference. Even though there are times in the New songs where you are like “Oh there she is “ it is Just not there. And I m not talking about performing, Just the Music itself. 

LOVE Glory though! So much! Its after Blackout if not alongside with it. Feel like people dont understand the project. Its the closest with the “Britney touch” that we Have had in Years. There are lot of leaked stems out there and once you hear them you cant unhear them. 

And about the sound of Glory - we know that Brit is not Trendsetter anymore but she made a very fresh and for me so far timeless album with Glory - I listen to it to this day. I Have days When I Enjoy Just luv me, invitation, slumber party, mood ring, make me kind Of chill sound.

Then Im like Clumsy, Hard to forget ya, so you wanna Come over “partying” in my car :D 

And I also appreciate what she did with Private show, What you need and I love both of the songs (minus the voice and not the real instruments - would be much better and artsy fartsy).

And let’s not forget about Man on the moon, Change your mind (no seas Cortes), better and coupure electrique which are on of the best Britney post blackout songs!! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I somewhat I agree with you. However, Glory and Femme Fatale are great pop records. Circus was definitely safe however I think she needed that at the time. It was a good “commercial pop” album. Yikes Britney Jean. Should’ve never happened. Point blank. They should have just released Work B as a stand alone or a new greatest hits. 

• Like 1