Britney’s albums after Blackout have all been lackluster (opinion)

If I recall correctly, the original songs that were scrapped from Britney Jean made up like 80% of the  album. So if Will.i.Am. hadn't ruined everything then BJ might've been that new and fresh album...

That said, I think like 3/4 of Femme Fatale is great. Glory feels more "sleeper hit" were the songs have to grow after many listens.

I am so glad I saw this topic. I am engaging in 420  and listening to it from beginning and its such a trip. The flow, artistic expression and britney putting her own twist to these already pop gold worthy tracks has not been matched anywhere near since. She had so much fire in her whilst recording blackout and she released all her energy into her songs IMO. Yeah, we have had major hits and some great songs since but it was just a shift I cant really explain from then on. It was like she had no creative control and as we have come to learn, she really was restricted and I feel it became a job to her rather than her passion. I will always stan for this masterpiece over anything since, even the over rated Glory. :fakecry:

• Love 1