Lady Gaga 'Chromatica' stream + comment party

Absolutely incredible album :unreal: As someone who suffers mental illness I get this record , and I needed musical Therapy. Her best record since Born This Way .....Period Woman Thank You GIF

Will be a much deserved deserved #1 . Realizing what the songs undertone messages are make this record so much deeper. I love you Britney but GaGa is giving me LIFE and relatable music.:yaknow:

• Love 2

Aww gawd guys I listen to it I even pre-ordered it and I'm regretting it now the lyrics don't rhyme lol every time I listen to a song I laugh the only good songs are Stupid Love, Rain On Me and 911 the rest is s-h-i-t  what a let down :(  omg this will flop hard!!! The operatic voice is weird on a pop album... Gaga gets some good writers omg you need to asap sounds like your reading a story not singing a song... too much strings and synthesizer not enough kick!! this is not dance with out the kick and bass sorry just sayin' 

• Like 1

it's an incredible working piece, I'm glad she's back on pop & dance from 80's, 90's and 00's. I thinks this album is for Gaga what was Confessions for Madonna. And speaking about it, there's no way to denie the big similarity between Babylon and Vogue, they are song sisters!! Out of this, my favs are 911, Shine from above with Elthon John , Replay and Sour candy. My verdict is 4/5

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

911 is a bop, written in part by Justin Tranter! Imagine this was the direction for B10! :gloriascary:

Alice, Plastic Doll and Sour Candy are cute songs, I had fun listening to them. :parisok: Surprised that I’m actually digging Sine from Above (except the last 20 seconds) :omg:

• Love 1

My Mom taught me if I haven’t got anything nice to say don’t say anything at all :) 

stream Mood Ring now!

;)

ps when are the “gaga was cloned and replaced” rumours going to start as that is not the same Lady we met in 2008

oops.... mom, I’m sorry

*chromatica dropped 12 AM

*me at 12:44 AM “hey Siri, YouTube Britney Spears 911”

hehe 

• Haha 1

I'm... slightly underwhelmed. The whole album definitely has a 90s vibe and I like that but I also ask myself: Why would a main pop artist rely so much on a past sound rather than push it forward? Anyway, it definitely sounds cohesive, and that's always a good thing for me. I like clearly defined eras musically.

Standout tracks: "911" and "Sine from Above" for SURE (and "Rain On Me" of course). "Sine..." is actually really, really beautiful... "911" is the kind of song I like and expect the most from pop women, but it's weird and kind of sad how much they edited her vocals, she's almost unrecognizable in it. The lyrics are sad, though... So she had a drinking problem (what inspired "Rain On Me", basically, or at least that's what I understood from the Zane Lowe interview) and also takes medication for her mental health ("911") AND she has fibromyalgia?! Girl.....

I haven't gotten deep into the record yet but it seems like its strongest feature are the lyrics, which is a good thing (especially after the huge disappointment that was/is "Stupid Love" in that sense)

PS: I listened to the whole record at least twice and every time it finished, another Gaga song from previous records would play and they would blast my speakers! And that reminded me that BloodPop produced most of this record and that's why it sounds so.....weak, overall. Like, dude, turn up that bass my gawd... He needs to learn a thing or two from Dr. Luke (yes I said it cancel me whatever)

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block