Lady Gaga 'Chromatica' stream + comment party

I’m going to buy the target version tomorrow and bop in the car like old school times. So I’m going to wait on listening to the album. 

I will say I really do like ROM and SC but Gaga barely sings on her own songs... the fact she is using those as singles (it seems) bothers me. 

The fact most songs are so short makes me think she really just wants those top streams.

Does the album seem short because of that? Missing something? 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I’m going to buy the target version tomorrow and bop in the car like old school times. So I’m going to wait on listening to the album. 

I will say I really do like ROM and SC but Gaga barely sings on her own songs... the fact she is using those as singles (it seems) bothers me. 

The fact most songs are so short makes me think she really just wants those top streams.

Does the album seem short because of that? Missing something? 

I like the album but it's not as edgy as what we expect from Gaga - there's no "grime", it's all very cookie cutter.  BUT, it's good and the theme is early 90s House which I LOVE.  Just expect that, a Gaga 90's House album.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I like the album but it's not as edgy as what we expect from Gaga - there's no "grime", it's all very cookie cutter.  BUT, it's good and the theme is early 90s House which I LOVE.  Just expect that, a Gaga 90's House album.

I’m just happy she is releasing a pop album. All Gaga’s albums except TF/TFM have songs I really love and songs I really hate. I expect to not like them all. So far I do enjoy all of them but I like BP and AG so makes sense 

The shortness of the songs threw me off when looking it up. 

• Love 1
Just now, Spearsfan said:

I’m just happy she is releasing a pop album. All Gaga’s albums except TF/TFM have songs I really love and songs I really hate. I expect to not like them all. So far I do enjoy all of them but I like BP and AG so makes sense 

The shortness of the songs threw me off when looking it up. 

They don't feel short because they are so steadily uptempo.  For me, so far, every track is listenable on first listen.  I feel like Gaga knows her fanbase broadened after her movie so she wants to make a more mainstream dance album.  I dont't think I have heard 1 cuss word yet! Lol. I like it.  

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block