Lady Gaga 'Chromatica' stream + comment party

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

911 is a bop, written in part by Justin Tranter! Imagine this was the direction for B10! :gloriascary:

Alice, Plastic Doll and Sour Candy are cute songs, I had fun listening to them. :parisok: Surprised that I’m actually digging Sine from Above (except the last 20 seconds) :omg:

That was my favorite part actually

11 minutes ago, rockztar23 said:

Pros: Cohesive, short tracks, no ballads, production.

Cons: weak lyrics, not so many singles material, too much effect on her voice.

B+

The lyrics are not weak. Even a “generic” song like Rain On Me has a deep meaning. If you can’t interpret them then thats something diff but I wouldn’t say the lyrics are weak.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Just finished listening to this with headphones

Alice 9/10 - Need more plays to give a definite review

Free Woman 9.5/10 - melody is nice, cohesive, solid song

Fun Tonight 5/10 - I feel like she thought she was doing something here by having it in the first half of the album. It's catchy but I wouldn't give this another listen.

911 10/10 - this slaps. It's like artpop (song) but on acid

Plastic Doll 7/10 - sounds like it could fit on Born This Way. A little too noisy for me. I feel like I'm expecting charli xcx to show up any minute in it.

Sour Candy 7.5/10 - the chorus is everything. Need more plays to judge

Enigma 6/10 - Elton should have been on this then maybe it would be an actual song and not a show opener.

Replay 9/10 - that drop is epic. Single worthy.

Sine From Above 8/10 with Elton, 11/10 w/o Elton - I kept wanting his parts to end other than that it's pretty perfect.

1000 Doves 4/10 - I feel like this song wants so bad to happen but it just misses it's mark.

Black Jesus.. I mean Babylon 7/10 - I'm indifferent towards Black Jesus and I feel the same regarding this song but Babylon is better.

Top tier

Alice, FW, 911, SFA

Second tier

PD, Replay

I think Bloodpop was only necessary for the top tier songs, Gaga should have expanded her sound better and tried something new like she did with 911. Although, she did bring out FameGa for this record which I really missed. It could surpass Artpop and get in her top 3

• Love 1

CHROMATICA IS HER BEST ALBUM SINCE THE FAME MONSTER (and actually Born This Way) AND I SAID WTF I SAID!!

THE WHOOOOOOOLE ALBUM IS LITERALLY A LOVECHILD BETWEEN BORN THIS WAY & ARTPOP

THIS **** SLAPS. UPPERCUTS. PUNCHES. AND SNATCHES!!!!

THIS ALBUM...IS A POP ALBUM....AND ITS WHAT WE’VE BEEN MISSING & NEEDING!!!

• Love 3

Glad people are liking it as much as they are because most people didn't seem too hopeful after the singles. :) I need to give it another listen. For now, it's a 7/10, and all her other albums (except "Joanne") outsold. :sipney: Gaga doesn't have any bad albums, though. I love "Joanne" as well, so this is another good addition to her discography. :typing:

I get why people have mixed feelings about this album, but it’s definately a grower. I mean, I love this album but it’s not a 10/10; very European pop infused with 90s house/dance music. I can see this album doing better in Europe to be honest, but we’ll see. I am excited! The album will still do very well. Oh and... THE TRANSITION FROM “Chromatica ll” to “911” IS EVERYTHING!

Faves: Chromatica ll + 911, Sine From Above, 1000 Doves and Babylon. 

GO GAGA!

I’m new here, but so far in love with everybody’s comments! Inside The Actors Studio Yes GIF by Ovation TV

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SouthernOreo said:

CHROMATICA IS HER BEST ALBUM SINCE THE FAME MONSTER AND I SAID WTF I SAID!!

THIS **** SLAPS. UPPERCUTS. PUNCHES. AND SNATCHES!!!!

THIS ALBUM...IS A POP ALBUM....AND ITS WHAT WE’VE BEEN MISSING & NEEDING!!!

Have you ever heard born this way - hair, edge of glory, Judas*, born this way, bloody Mary, Mary the night , heavy Metal lover etc , the whole album is eating chromatica , both Lyrically and sonically ..... :raven:

46 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Have you ever heard born this way - hair, edge of glory, Judas*, born this way, bloody Mary, Mary the night , heavy Metal lover etc , the whole album is eating chromatica , both Lyrically and sonically ..... :raven:

Did you miss where I stated “I said what I said”? Yes, I’ve heard all of her albums — I have them. I love Born This Way. Chromatica is damn lovechild between Born This Way & ArtPop. 

wait, let me go mention that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block