#JusticeForBlackout on June 8th is designed to create conflict with Christina Aguilera fans and it's not right

#JusticeForBlackout on June 8th is designed to create conflict with Christian Aguilera fans and it's not right  

224 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:walkin:

Well I don’t know what to say now honestly :parisok: I would love it to be re-scheduled but unfortunately, the word has spread to many platforms. YouTube...Instagram...Facebook and obviously...twitter. It will be VERY hard to tell everyone that on June 8th, there is a #JusticeforBionic where the fans r trying to get the album at no.1...so let’s try reschedule :shocked:Any other way, as a blackout Stan, I will be supporting this even if it’s been out in a nasty date by a twitter idiot:chrissy:

I would just like to point out that it was Christina Aguileras manager who sat on the board at billboard and was influential in the chart rules change the week Blackout debuted and was blocked from number 1, sometime later that rule was revoked. But the damage was done. I love me some Christina, but sometimes I just like to be messy:clicktina:. I did not know of any of the campaigns until now but I will support #justiceForBlackout on June 8th :bareclap:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Far less immature than what they did. But lbr her stan culture is immature af in general. Unless we are talking about young teen fans. In 90% cases these days we are talking about (mostly) full grown gay man fighting about pop girls on online forums/social media.

Yeah u have a point but still:mhm:

What is the age range of the fans that are participating in these cringe stan wars?

Asking for a friend :typing:

We have much bigger issues going on in the world right now. Let Bionic have its 5 minutes to rechart (ha kidding! No disrespect to xtina stans :deserves:) and do Blackout another day. Lockdown is a long process. No need to overlap days.

Although I stream Blackout on a 48 hour basis anyway so I’ll still be unintentionally helping regardless  :clownery:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

Um as a dinosaur around here, the Xtina fans did troll this site and did a lot of Britney smearing.

This night sound Britney-ish but I think everyone has a chance to shine. I really don’t care and I don’t see why people are making such a big deal over this like why can’t both fandoms do their own thing and not make it a competition. It shouldn’t even have to be brought up because this whole thing is childish and fabricated by the media and management to stir friendly competition, like Jessica Simpson said it’s not the other girls, it’s the corporate guys that’s doing this because it increase sales. I mean what’s Britney gonna do? Do a short message with a short thank you and suddenly Lou sees a pattern and starts to create “campaigns” to boost more streaming. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Um as a dinosaur around here, the Xtina fans did troll this site and did a lot of Britney smearing.

This night sound Britney-ish but I think everyone has a chance to shine. I really don’t care and I don’t see why people are making such a big deal over this like why can’t both fandoms do their own thing and not make it a competition. It shouldn’t even have to be brought up because this whole thing is childish and fabricated by the media and management to stir friendly competition, like Jessica Simpson said it’s not the other girls, it’s the corporate guys that’s doing this because it increase sales. I mean what’s Britney gonna do? Do a short message with a short thank you and suddenly Lou sees a pattern and starts to create “campaigns” to boost more streaming. 

Puppy is high again. :barbie:

• Haha 1

That being the case I wont move a finger. Fandom drama at this level of pettiness was never and will never be part of me :beat:

Grow up people, just because fighters are stuck in the 2000's acting like annoying teenagers doesnt mean that we have to go the same path. Just be better :ari:

Bionic, a great album is making 10 years old. That album suffered enough by its release because of Gaga fans. Why do WE need to build a wall on it again because of a few Christina stans? :surething:

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

:walkin:

Well I don’t know what to say now honestly :parisok: I would love it to be re-scheduled but unfortunately, the word has spread to many platforms. YouTube...Instagram...Facebook and obviously...twitter. It will be VERY hard to tell everyone that on June 8th, there is a #JusticeforBionic where the fans r trying to get the album at no.1...so let’s try reschedule :shocked:Any other way, as a blackout Stan, I will be supporting this even if it’s been out in a nasty date by a twitter idiot:chrissy:

I agree 100% :mhm:

• Love 1

You do you, why don't you "sit this out" then as you said earlier? Nobody cares honey. Bionic wouldn't reach the top 10 anyways, who are we kidding? Blackout is not the only album that would block it. There's plenty of space on the iTunes charts xoxo

• Love 1