#JusticeForBlackout on June 8th is designed to create conflict with Christina Aguilera fans and it's not right

#JusticeForBlackout on June 8th is designed to create conflict with Christian Aguilera fans and it's not right  

224 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Xtina's fan base can't even make her new material chart. Moving the date wouldn't do anything anyway.

this was my thought. i mean its cute they think anything will happen with bionic. but why should we curb the possible success of blackout for them? xtina fans treat us like crap. 

It’s not a bad idea having both go at the same week it will generate more intoand buzz and both artists will probably gain more with their fan bases doing a versus type thing I’m here for it lets not forget The Voice moves their premier date to coincide with Britney’s debut on the XFactor USA 

• Love 1