#JusticeForBlackout on June 8th is designed to create conflict with Christina Aguilera fans and it's not right

#JusticeForBlackout on June 8th is designed to create conflict with Christian Aguilera fans and it's not right  

224 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I’ll be supporting since the majority of the fanbase will do it on the 8th, so for Britney my purchase will make more sense on the 8th. If everyone agreed to move the date it would be even better but we all know a lot of fans will just stick to the 8th. I’m supporting.

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I’ll be supporting since the majority of the fanbase will do it on the 8th, so for Britney my purchase will make more sense on the 8th. If everyone agreed to move the date it would be even better but we all know a lot of fans will just stick to the 8th. I’m supporting.

I agree. I will be supporting because that's when most fans will just be sticking to the June 8 date now 

I would also like to point out I wasn't aware of the justice for bionic campaign when I created the topic 

• Love 2

I think we should move on Spotify instead iTunes for Britney justices, mass streaming and support on Spotify = more impact = more chances to re-enter on billboards, I'm sure we can but with more efforts.

If the Blackout justice was made to fight Christina's fans, it's not cool to be honnest. So the solution for me is: #JusticeForRadar instead lol

85a27e77a470d40196054efa5fa727c3.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

I had no clue the Fighters were organizing anything :tiffcackle: I’ve bought the physical album and stream Blackout routinely, so I probably wasn’t going to be too active on June 8th anyway. I don’t see the #JusticeForBlackout campaign being rescheduled, though. Unless the main organizers decide to move things back.

Who knew iTunes Charts were this contentious in the world of Spotify and Apple Music :tiffcackle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Arianna said:

I had planned to support. But doing it against another fan base is dumb- that’s just going to make it even harder to get it up on the charts....

The rivalry would actually be beneficial for Blackout because fans would be more likely to purchase so Britney took the W. It is a common strategy by labels releasing albums on competitive weeks so that (even if the artist doesn’t go #1) the stan ‘war’ will generate more copies sold. And Bionic will not chart higher than Blackout so this actually makes it a lot easier for Blackout to climb the charts. Plus the fact it will be a stan war will only get more people talking. I mean I didn’t come up with this and I don’t 100% agree but I’m supporting it, it’s for Brit’s legacy and most of the fanbase won’t change the date so moving the date now when we have so many fans involved will just divide all of us. Just my two cents too...

• Like 1

Omg I feel so stupid. I voted for supporting Blackout without reading the article first. :jl:

I agree with Bionic having its own thunder and time to shine. It's the 10th year anniversary and let's not forget Bionic was the pioneer of the #JusticeFor movement. :yaknow:

I personally think letting Bionic reach the top of the charts, it might work in our favor in future Britney campaigns since we may get the Fighters and other stans support. :queenflopga:

• Like 3

Sigh it’s so annoying cause xtina fans tried making a “britney Spears is racist” twitter account when every other celeb was getting cancelled. It kinda sparked another feud which I understand, but it’s kinda tired at this point. If blackout does well on the charts then I’ll support and buy it, but It wouldn’t be bad At all if the date got changed to even the day after/before

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Sigh it’s so annoying cause xtina fans tried making a “britney Spears is racist” twitter account when every other celeb was getting cancelled. It kinda sparked another feud which I understand, but it’s kinda tired at this point. If blackout does well on the charts then I’ll support and buy it, but It wouldn’t be bad At all if the date got changed to even the day after/before

They did what?! Omfg. We’re expected to play nice after they try to accuse Britney of that? For shame. 

• Love 1