#JusticeForBlackout on June 8th is designed to create conflict with Christina Aguilera fans and it's not right

#JusticeForBlackout on June 8th is designed to create conflict with Christian Aguilera fans and it's not right  

224 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

:walkin:

Well I don’t know what to say now honestly :parisok: I would love it to be re-scheduled but unfortunately, the word has spread to many platforms. YouTube...Instagram...Facebook and obviously...twitter. It will be VERY hard to tell everyone that on June 8th, there is a #JusticeforBionic where the fans r trying to get the album at no.1...so let’s try reschedule :shocked:Any other way, as a blackout Stan, I will be supporting this even if it’s been out in a nasty date by a twitter idiot:chrissy:

We are in a seized moment. We just have to go with the flow now...unfortunately...

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Hmm, that seems fair enough. I’ve been hearing a lot about Bionic lately. I’m cool with that. It’s a fabulous album that I personally love. Christina fans do deserve their moment with their fave, just a we B fans have had ours. Let’s call Blackout off and move it to a different date. 

We CAN but we CANT.
The word has spread already throughout all social media platforms. It would be impossible to change the date. Plus, neither @godneyjspears or @JordanMiller started this event, but just spread the word.

The least we can do now is just not fight her Xtina fans, stream blackout and get it to no.1 for one day and stop streaming so that way, Xtina fans can get their to no.1

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Why would Blackout need justice? The album stands in the rolling stones hall of fame and is considered pop bible by pop fans, critics, and Britney fans alike. It's being listened to up to this day, there's literally no point in this trend? Bionic on the other hand charted horribly, and it really wasn't all that bad but the GP attacked Christina of copying Lady Gaga. Not to mention that this was the only time Christina went for something different and out there after Dirrty. Not a big fan of hers or this album, but we definitely should not cockblock poor Christina fans.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

:jl: outta shading us :jl:

I see hating on Jordan is still a thing for some people. The dude is honestly hard-working and doing his best to stay afloat, I don't see how some lazy ********* behind the screen fail to respect this? He's doing his best, and that alone deserves credit. Honestly, some people are just sad :tina:

• Love 7

Jordan who are you trying to fool? You feed into this **** and promote it half the time and on other posts you are "fat shaming" by posting alleghed photos of Gaga's ex...but now here you are trying to bring the world together.

Okay Regina...

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I see hating on Jordan is still a thing for some people. The dude is honestly hard-working and doing his best to stay afloat, I don't see how some lazy ********* behind the screen fail to respect this? He's doing his best, and that alone deserves credit. Honestly, some people are just sad :tina:

I think Jordan does it to himself. Honestly, I only come here for the content that everyone else posts and his inconsistencies are what turn me off more than anything.

I've been visiting BH since it's "good days" back in then 00's. I've seen this place go from "fun" to "why am I here again?"

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Sia said:

I think Jordan does it to himself. Honestly, I only come here for the content that everyone else posts and his inconsistencies are what turn me off more than anything.

I've been visiting BH since it's "good days" back in then 00's. I've seen this place go from "fun" to "why am I here again?"

I understand you fully, I used to be an old user myself (when I was a teen, I created a new account after like 10 years due to the lockdown). And of course as a user you're impacted and it irks you, it's only natural. But this is his business, consider it a company, and in a company, people make great decisions and bad decisions, it's how it works I'm afraid. It's important to give him credit for trying at all and also throw some light on the good decisions he made over the time. I guess what I'm trying to say is, this world is a ***** and we're all just hustling and trying to survive the best we can, Jordan and his project (exhale) being no different.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

If she wants justice for her music she should promote it. So Im not supporting either.

There's a point to be made here. As much as I love Xtina, she takes waaaay too long between projects, puts close to no effort into promotion, and seems to lack investment in her own career. She could be and could have been a MAJOR player in the industry. She chose to sit herself in that red chair and play karaoke with wannabes while Brit, Mariah and the other pop queens PRODUCED. :typing: *****(I had to come back in and edit because I do stan "Say Something", but let's be real, one collab over half a decade? It was just enough to keep her barely relevant).

So, I still say let's not be petty. Let's let the fighters have their day, but let's not forgive Ms. Lotus for her lack of passion. Enough of the instagram posts wearing garbage bags and down comforters - let's have some OUTPUT. :gagasmile:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Xhesiko said:

JORDAN! You're so ******* pretentious! You are only using this for your own benefit. You just want the fighters to join this website! 

LEAVE JORDAN ALONE! chris crocker crying GIF listen we all out here tryna secure a bag. We all know Jordan's doin the same. It's called capitalism. :typing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
15 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I had no clue the Fighters were organizing anything :tiffcackle: I’ve bought the physical album and stream Blackout routinely, so I probably wasn’t going to be too active on June 8th anyway. I don’t see the #JusticeForBlackout campaign being rescheduled, though. Unless the main organizers decide to move things back.

Who knew iTunes Charts were this contentious in the world of Spotify and Apple Music :tiffcackle:

Well I just rained on their parade :billie:

• Leader
15 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

The rivalry would actually be beneficial for Blackout because fans would be more likely to purchase so Britney took the W. It is a common strategy by labels releasing albums on competitive weeks so that (even if the artist doesn’t go #1) the stan ‘war’ will generate more copies sold. And Bionic will not chart higher than Blackout so this actually makes it a lot easier for Blackout to climb the charts. Plus the fact it will be a stan war will only get more people talking. I mean I didn’t come up with this and I don’t 100% agree but I’m supporting it, it’s for Brit’s legacy and most of the fanbase won’t change the date so moving the date now when we have so many fans involved will just divide all of us. Just my two cents too...

Agree and I def get the strategy side of it, but it can be done in a way that benefits both sides. Britney fans agree to promote #JusticeForBionic, then Xtina fans in turn promote #JusticeForBlackout. We can ultimately have two winners :) 

• Love 1