#JusticeForBlackout on June 8th is designed to create conflict with Christina Aguilera fans and it's not right

#JusticeForBlackout on June 8th is designed to create conflict with Christian Aguilera fans and it's not right  

224 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As someone who enjoys both Britney and Christina's music, I wouldn't back #JusticeForBlackout taking place on June 8th. Besides, June 8th isn't exactly a significant date in the Britney Army. If one were to pick another date for #JusticeForBlackout, I'd say we go for October 25th instead, which was Blackout's release day. 

Don't conflate the toxic fans with the artist they "stan" and that applies both to Britney and Christina and their respective fandoms. Better to ignore the toxic ones among Christina's fandom than to give them any hint that attention is being given to them. In the end, they're probably the only ones benefiting off their own toxicity, and not the Britney Army, the non-toxic half of Christina's fandom or even Britney and Christina themselves.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

Will Bionic even crack the Top 20? :haha:

I'll still be supporting Blackout on June 8th, it's not like Bionic is going #1 anyway

Pls don't, what's the point of a few fans pushing Blackout on June 8th? You won't make a difference or make it chart... We need all the energy on Jume 15th! :mhm:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

OMG it’s been like 20 years, why do some Brit/Xtina fans continue this bs? Literally no ones cares (including Brit/Xtina) outside of a few unnecessarily hostile stans.

Do Blackout on another day, some date that is significant to the album. Let the Fighters do it on Bionic’s 10th Anniversary. 

It's been rescheduled for June 15th, mark your calendars! :meryell:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Isla said:

I feel like it's really petty to even think about starting a fight with Xtina fans. Like how old are we? I think this would be avoided if we postpone though, let Bionic have its moment, it's not like it did very well upon its initial release. 

Gurl please cut this part :mhm:

Like how old are we?

Or else, you will get backlash like how i was getting backlash in my thread the other day to tell the 30-40 yr old brit fans to act mature:typing:

I was about to re-schedule but then @godneyjspears...did it!:katycry:

Spoiler

HOW DARE YOU CVHANGE THE DAMN DATE @godneyjspears I WAS THE ONE SHE SHOUKDBVE DPKNE IT !!!A:howdareyou:

I WAS THE ONE NOT U,,,,,,,, DELETE THAT EVENT  QAND LEMME PUT MINE WHY DID U DO THIUSQ¬!!¬¬¬¬¬¬!

I AM SO FREWAKING MK,AD AT YOUY IK RHTOUGHT WE WERE GFRIENDSA 

I CAQNTS BELIEVE UN BETRAQYE ME I ZMS SO HUSART RN

I SHALL CANCWL UN NOWWWWEJRDIWJFLKEs?CWWWWW

HAHSKUDGEWQJKRHFWEIO/FJP#

i dhwehhiqr/sb]#] CANT BE;LIEVE IU COU;LD DOT HIS!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I was about to re-schedule but then @godneyjspears...did it!:katycry:

Reveal hidden contents

HOW DARE YOU CVHANGE THE DAMN DATE @godneyjspears I WAS THE ONE SHE SHOUKDBVE DPKNE IT !!!A:howdareyou:

I WAS THE ONE NOT U,,,,,,,, DELETE THAT EVENT  QAND LEMME PUT MINE WHY DID U DO THIUSQ¬!!¬¬¬¬¬¬!

I AM SO FREWAKING MK,AD AT YOUY IK RHTOUGHT WE WERE GFRIENDSA 

I CAQNTS BELIEVE UN BETRAQYE ME I ZMS SO HUSART RN

I SHALL CANCWL UN NOWWWWEJRDIWJFLKEs?CWWWWW

HAHSKUDGEWQJKRHFWEIO/FJP#

i dhwehhiqr/sb]#] CANT BE;LIEVE IU COU;LD DOT HIS!!!!!!!

Sorryyyy :yesokay:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Gurl please cut this part :mhm:

Or else, you will get backlash like how i was getting backlash in my thread the other day to tell the 30-40 yr old brit fans to act mature:typing:

Woah wait? What happened? Sorry, I didn’t mean to cause any offence.